Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Fridge removal in Meath

Options
  • 13-07-2006 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to have my old 'fridge removed.

Anyone know of a 'man with van' type who could be trusted to remove it without dumping it in a ditch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

If you can fit it in a car you can take it to the Drogheda recycle center at the top of Mell. Cost is €2 to get rid of it up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭louthandproud

I'm looking to have my old 'fridge removed.

Anyone know of a 'man with van' type who could be trusted to remove it without dumping it in a ditch?

If you purchased a new fridge, the people you purchased from if they are a proper registered business are obliged to take away your old one should you wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Dingatron wrote:
    If you can fit it in a car you can take it to the Drogheda recycle center at the top of Mell. Cost is €2 to get rid of it up there.
    Thanks for that, but it won't fit in my car, hence the post.

And I bought the new 'fridge a couple of weeks before WEE came in.

Advertisement