Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vodafone 3G internet

• 13-07-2006 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried this yet?

I plan to get it next week cos I'm on 16.8kbs at home and there's no hope of BB in the near future but I do have 3G coverage.

€49 per month incl VAT and I can ditch the home phone line (never gets used anyway!)

They're offering one free month & data card for €49 as a introduction.

I'll post here with the experience

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

There's a long thread about it here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054945911. Go towards the last couple of pages to skip the pre-launch speculation. Seems people are happy with it. I'm going to sign up shortly myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

the thing to remeber here is that you are capped on your monthly downloads , the limits are really small 100mb is the largest you can get i blieve after that you will end up paying out for every KB over the limit, these are really designed for business reps on the road to do work via the internet not for home/personal use you will go broke! , ive seen one guys rack up a bill of 300euro in one weekend of use. check before you buy with vodafone, ive heard rumours of a change in pricing plans but im not sure on this. also coverage is only ok there are lots of black holes out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

ZygOte wrote:
    the thing to remeber here is that you are capped on your monthly downloads , the limits are really small 100mb is the largest you can get i blieve after that you will end up paying out for every KB over the limit, these are really designed for business reps on the road to do work via the internet not for home/personal use you will go broke! , ive seen one guys rack up a bill of 300euro in one weekend of use. check before you buy with vodafone, ive heard rumours of a change in pricing plans but im not sure on this. also coverage is only ok there are lots of black holes out there.

You're a bit out of date there. Check the link in the post above yours. It's €49 with a fair usage policy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Foxwood

ZygOte wrote:
    the thing to remeber here is that you are capped on your monthly downloads , the limits are really small 100mb is the largest you can get i blieve after that you will end up paying out for every KB over the limit,

Vodafone Unlimited Data

Unlimited emails. Unlimited web access. Unlimited access to your office network. So wherever you are, whenever you have a moment to spare, you can be getting more done on the move.

€40.49 ex. VAT (€49 including VAT) per month

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

note to self : read others posts first :o

question so :) do existing pay per month 3g customers get rolled over to the new service or continue paying through the nose?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

It doesn't apply to phones. You get this service with a data card. It's a subscription service with a 12-month minimum contract.

Advertisement