Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pics of Donegall

• 13-07-2006 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

I havent been to Donegall since i attended the Gaelteacht twice and a family holiday. I stayed in Geedor(spelling). The gaelteacht i was in was Cólaiste Phiasraigh, i forget whereabouts thats located. ANyway, has anyone got some nice photos of these spots or other general parts of Donegal. Villages/coasts, that sort of thing, might take a trip up at the end of the summer with some friends for some beeching and partying. Where do ye folk reccommend.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

This thread might be useful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,436 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

also try this

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭bettlebrox

Some nice ones here:

http://www.emeraldreflections.com (Click on Galleries).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

nutzy, if you look at the Photo's of the north west.

There is an abundance of photos from all over donegal.

I am going to shut this and let the posts continue on the original photo thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,196 ✭✭✭✭muffler

nanook has had too many late nights - he's posting and then forgets what he's posted :D

Dont worry nano I'll turn the key on this

Anyone else interested in either viewing or posting pics of Donegal should do so here

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement