Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Strange lump... down there

• 13-07-2006 9:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

ok, I decided to go Unreg'd for this one

I noticed a strange lump on my penis the other day, it looks like a hive or boil. It kinda hurts if touched. now I know that I should be going to the doctor and all that, but I don't want to fork out €80 just to be told it is nothing, and will clear up in a day or two. I just want to know if anyone else has had something similar

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I think it's obvious you decided to go Unregged.

Put it this way: If you lost your penis and couldn't find it any more - how much would you pay to get it back? And if you thought that losing your penis was a possibility in the future - how much would you pay someone to insure that you didn't lose it anywhere?

This is not a medical forum, you have a painful knobble on your knob - goto_Doctor and pay him money to check you out..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement