Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

No Fear Stickers

Options
  • 13-07-2006 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Anyone got a specific website for NO FEAR stickers for windscreens?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Puff Puff Pass

are you taking the piss? dont go tacking up a motor with lame stickers that arent even fit for ****box micras

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

What the previous poster said, don't be silly now and get yourself in trouble. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

God its been a while since I've seen these stickers. But I wonder are they the stickers that give you an extra 100bhp if put accross the windscreen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

God its been a while since I've seen these stickers. But I wonder are they the stickers that give you an extra 100bhp if put accross the windscreen.

not quite, about 60hp is a more realistic number :p

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Mad Mike

I believe "Go Faster Stickers" is the appropriate designation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Racing strips or flames would do that job. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

coolcar4fm.jpg

You'll look very cool alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

If you polish your car you'll instantly add 5-6bhp, not bad for 30 minutes work. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

If you put a bit of extra air in your tires, you gain an extra 5 bhp aswell.

Best not to tell your insurance company as that extra bit of air will invalidate your insurance.
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭Dirty_Diesel

Bixx wrote:

Ya, check out www.reallytackycrap.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ALFACOROLLA

Lads give the guy a break everyone to there own.He wanted some help finding a website for stickers if u got nothing positive to say dont bother posting like............

@Bixx any good auto accesories shop can make them for ya but in my opinion you be better off gettin somethin else instead of no fear but its up to yourself;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Bixx

What I was looking to get was a single sticker for the rear view window. Customising is about making your car yours- no fear being related to adventure sports. Next time read the thread to see if it says looking for useless replies and don't assume someone is looking to plaster their car in stickers. Cheers ALFACOROLLA for the real reply

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Ebay, perhaps. Check link below.

http://search.ebay.ie/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=no+fear+sticker

Although, as others have said, are you sure you want one? You may want it to refer to sports, but noone else will see it like that.

Just my 2p worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Bixx wrote:

If you managed to get one maybe theres room at the end of the sticker for you to add something to the end of it?

"NO FEAR....that my IQ is over 50"

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Not in2 no fear stickers...............I prefer furry dices :D

Advertisement