Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The rat argument

Options
  • 13-07-2006 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭

Richard is a tard for getting so worked up about a rat. Mikey was right to have a go at him, although for the wrong reason (Glyn's hammer joke).
    The rat could be carrying all sorts of nastys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

yeah richard needs to shut up, btw its not a rat it was vole, and its been taken away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

Hmmm. Have to wonder did this come from a pet-shop; through channel 4 studios????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

did u hear spiral?

"this is the greatest load of BO££IX i've ever heard"

classic

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

btw its not a rat it was vole, and its been taken away.
    Well that makes sense cos last year there was a rat in the garden and the HMs were told to get into the house straight away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Yep it was a vole, harmless animal, a rat would devour it.

It would have been cruel to kill it, its like a hedgehog, harmless, non diesease carryign, Pete and Richard were right. Mikey was such a hypocrit, he said Richard shouldnt have got involved, RICHARD started the debate, MIKEY GOT INVOLVED.

BS. BOOT MIKEY OUT (BORING BASTED)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Its meant to be a delicacy in Liverpool anyway, so why is he bothered.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Yep it was a vole, harmless animal, a rat would devour it.

It would have been cruel to kill it, its like a hedgehog, harmless, non diesease carryign, Pete and Richard were right. Mikey was such a hypocrit, he said Richard shouldnt have got involved, RICHARD started the debate, MIKEY GOT INVOLVED.

BS. BOOT MIKEY OUT (BORING BASTED)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

To be honest I think they all needed to get some of the frustration of the second punishment in a row caused by Jayne out of their system. It blew up out of nothing because they were all so mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭dahooligan

Oh yeah, Mikey is a bastard now it turns out it was not a rat.... me hole!
    He didn't know that at the time, and if it was a filthy rat, as they thought it was, I wouldn't have been too happy about it being in my living space either.
    Richard is a tool, "oh its such a cute lil thing"! Go hug a tree!

RICHARD TO GO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

well they were right to say it wasn't a london rat? there out in the country a bit, is there such a thing as a field rat? do they still carry disease?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Ah here, I love animals as much as the next girl but did you lot see the thing? It looked like a rat and even richard and pete, who thought it was cute, thought it was a rat. So how are they supposed to know it's a vole? I don't even know what a vole is! So Mikey and Glyn were right to think that it could be carrying diseases etc. I think it was a little bit harsh of what Glyn said, but he was joking! Why did Richard get so worked up? I can understand why Mikey got pissed off because Richard was really annoying and wouldn't even let the guy speak! And he does lick Susies arse (why is she still here? I was on holidays and thought shed be gone by the time I was back!)

And people...I'm not even a Mikey fan. But it was sad to see how upset Pete was about the whole thing, and everyone else didnt even know!

Advertisement