Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Journalist Wanted

Options
  • 13-07-2006 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭

If anybody is interested in helping me with my PS3 gaming site, Im in need for a journalist (or two :D). They need to be interested in the PS3 and gaming scene and must be interested in writing their own articles and scouting for them also.

Please pm me or post in this thread please if your interested. Thanks.

EDIT:::

Mods, would it be alrite if I put this into the Playstation section in the games forum?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i'd be interested alright but i'm no "journalist" :)

though i would be curious as to the site you plan on running, i mean is it a proper site or a .tk on geocities job... you may get more interest if you show off the site (or your plans for it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I wouldn't mind either. As projectmayhem said, i'm no journalist either, but none the less a capable user of our oh so descriptive language :D

But I second his point, what are the plans for the site?

Advertisement