Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where's the best place to get a car serviced in Donnybrook/Clonskeagh area?

Options
  • 14-07-2006 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi,

I'd like to get my '96 Renault serviced soon... any recommendations on where to go to get this done around Donnybrook/Clonskeagh in Dublin?

Any advice on this would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 soghluaiste

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Reanult....what? Any garage will do it for you or if its minor you could probably do it yourself.

-Oil and filter change
    -Air filter change
    -Plugs(If needed, probably not)
    -Coolant change

Parts/fluids should cost about €30-€40 any garage should only charge an hours labour..€50?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Ask for Peter, absolute gentleman. professional, reliable and very reasonable. You won't be disappointed. He is the perfect mechanic to help you when you're stuck, a lot of times they don't give a fiddlers, and dig into you if you're in a jam.

Like I said a great guy, and there's not many like him around. A bit outside your radius but approx 10mins from Miltown Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 soghluaiste

Thanks for the help!

Advertisement