Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your help needed

Options
  • 14-07-2006 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Ok so in really brief summary we have the album artwork sorted. Everything is done but now we need someone to design the backdrop for our stage performances. In other words we need the album artwork to come to life! We kind of thinking in a Monty Python style (you'll have to see the artwork to know what I mean). So I'm looking for someone whp would be interested in working on this. It needs to be completed one month form now. The album launch and tour will be in a months time and the works carried out will be coming with us when we travel to the states and across europe so it will be seen worldwide (literally). We'll also come to some sort of financial arrangement for the works carried out. We could go to a professional agency and get it done but we prefer the idea of giving someone a chance to prove their worth who otherwise may never get a chance.

Please email me on shanahan.paul@gmail.com for any further info

Advertisement