Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Championship manager 06 help me

Options
  • 14-07-2006 10:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

hey just wondering if any one else has had this trouble im sure its to do with a setting on my computer but my champ man 06 doesnt have all the full features:
    i cant retire or resign
    i cant add a new manager
    i cant skip friendly matchs stuff like that
    im sure there is more just cant think but does anyone know or have had this problem before ive tried repair installing it and reinstalling to a new directory but know joy
    i have fm2006 and that works fine
    any advice appreciated
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Here is the solution to your problems..

Go to Start > Settings > Control Pannel > Add Remove Programs and uninstall CM06

It just does not have the features you list. Its bloody awful.

Get the final patch and a community data update for FM2006 and play a real footie managment game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Agreed.
    Now Championship manager isn't terrible considering its an absolutely brand new game.
    Where as Football manager is working off a 16+ year database/experience.

But at the moment and in the near future FM will be worlds apart from its nearest rival.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭mickyt

yeh thats true it does seem a better game i keep going to download the patch but it just takes an age to download is that just me or at this stage is my computer lying to me about how good it is..
    sure il leave the patch downloading one day when i go to work and see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

you could always ring SI or Sega [numbers in manual] and ask them to post it to you

Advertisement