Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mark Miller Hack or Hero

Options
  • 14-07-2006 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

Just read wanted ...pure tripe , reading civil war also ..good concept kinda but seriously ......

This guy is hyped out the window but can someone please dirct me towards somthing of his worth reading ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Ultimate Fantastic 4, Chosen. The guys has a great knack for simplifiying things to the point of them being complicated. hes really very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

RAIN wrote:
    Just read wanted ...pure tripe , reading civil war also ..good concept kinda but seriously ......

This guy is hyped out the window but can someone please dirct me towards somthing of his worth reading ?

So you read one series by the guy after how many years of hype, and then you wrote him off?

In the past i've queried certain repeating elements to his stories, but overall he gives readers what they want, and his characterisations are shockingly realistic. read his Marvel Knights Spider-man arc, and obviously his stuff on "Ultimates" is some of his best.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

His run on Ultimate X-men was also pretty damn good. he was the first person to really push the slightly creepy aspects to Prof X and the twist he gave to Magneto's relationship to Xavier and how he became a cripple was genius.

Advertisement