Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Installing Speakers

Options
  • 14-07-2006 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever used the Hiway Hifi place in Rathgar, Dublin for anything?

i was thinking of getting a new set of speakers installed by them. They said they would do a set of 4x9's for €85 plus €65 labour.

Does that sound like a good deal? Thanks for any comments :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Find out the make and model of them.That labour price is robbery tho,id be buying them and installing yourself at that rate!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

The make of them is Alpine.

Yeah I thought the labour was a bit steep alright. But unfortunately I wouldn't have a clue to install them myself..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Find out the model number if possible,are they for your rear shelf?

Labour is definitly steep,what car are they going into

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 aldy05

try ICE in ranelagh i bought speakers off them and they put them in free

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I just rang Suped there by the RedCow roundabout and they say the cheapest speakers would be around 40euros and to install them is 30euros. Thats not too bad, so I might take a trip out there this week and have a look around.

ICE in ranelagh said they would have to see the car but would prob be about 125 euros all together.

So not too bad. Cheers everyone

• Advertisement
Advertisement