Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jayne and Aisling "I'm not a b*llsh*****, like you"

Options
  • 14-07-2006 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone see the show last night where Jayne revealed that she had bitched about Aisleyne?

Aisleyne and Michael were standing at the Diary Room door, Jayne was in the kitchen and said to Aisleyne that she would join her in the diary room to set things straight since...

"I'm not a b*llsh**ter, like you!"

Now Aisleyne and Michael heard it, we all heard it but Jayne completely refused to admit that she had said that.

My question: Do you think she actually didn't realise she had said what she was thinking or do you think she knew that if she completely denied it then no-one would believe Aisleyne and Michael?

Personally I think Jayne ddn't even realise she had said what she was thinking and then had to completely deny it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

r3nu4l wrote:
    Personally I think Jayne ddn't even realise she had said what she was thinking and then had to completely deny it.

Indeed, she seemed to say it in such a casual off the cuff manner. I'd say it was just a slip of the tongue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I saw that! I was like, what the hell? Maybe she was thinking it and didnt realise it came out..or maybe she meant to say it under her breath but you know her and her big mouth...

I don't like Jayne at all. She bitches about Aisylene behind her back. Then she casually says to her face that she has been slagging her but, oh never mind. Then she lies to her face that it was nothing big and didnt involve her...and she won't tell Aisylene what she said.

grr...her lies just piss me off and I don't like her at all. And I've only seen her behavior for a couple of days cos I was away for a while. What annoys me is that Nikki joined in too with lying to Michael and Aisylene outside the diary room. She should've stayed out of it but I suppose it's cos she's mates with Jayne.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Jayne is having a laugh, she's the biggest bulls***er going.
    She's a nasty piece of work. I also think its her fault Nikki got evicted. She was telling Nikki how great she was and how the public loved her, which caused Nikki to have even more hissy fits then before thinking the public would love her even more but it backfired.
    What I don't get is that Jayne is still in the house after breaking the rules so many times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I think she must have meant

"I'm not a bullsh!ter,like you" as in "I am like you,not a bullsh!ter".

She just phrased it really badly. She meant they were the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

LadyJ wrote:

She is still a fat manbeast that drives me feckin insane :mad: I hate her, seriously, I would have to knock her out if I ever saw her. She trys to fit in, by acting like she is much younger.

"Look, fat headwrecker, stop showing me your ****ing tree trunk legs!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

LadyJ wrote:

ahhh...that makes much more sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

LadyJ wrote:

thank the heavens someone else heard it. i was watching this and me and my friend were at logger heads over it. she phrased it terribly but what i heard was:

"i'm not a bull****ter me, like you" - which was a compliment to ais

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

T&#225 wrote: »
    thank the heavens someone else heard it. i was watching this and me and my friend were at logger heads over it. she phrased it terribly but what i heard was:

"i'm not a bull****ter me, like you" - which was a compliment to ais

That's obviously the reason she denied saying it then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

That's obviously the reason she denied saying it then.
    Tbh,I think Jayne is too much of a moron to even realise why the other two had picked her up wrong and because she's such a big child,she just thought they were attacking her,thus going into defensive child mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

LadyJ wrote:

That must be it! Thanks LadyJ :D I never thought about it that way. I couldn't understand how she was denying it so vehemently and I think she is too sly to say something like that in front of Michael or any of the others.

• Advertisement
Advertisement