Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Options
  • 14-07-2006 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hey Lads and Lassies,

Just thought I'd let you all know, on the 19th of July (this Wed), at 8.30pm in the Dock, Carrick on Shannon, The Youth Theatre are doing the Rocky Horror Picure Show. should be loads of fun, and great experience for all involved in it.

Anyone interested in coming? The Youth Theatre need all the support they can get! Besides its only €10 in! :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Dammit, would love to go. I've still never seen a stage production of it. Good luck to them. :)
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Master_Chef

Hopefully they will do great, some of the scenes will be very good, like the birthing scene and Eddies death... They came up with some really imaginitive stuff!

Cant wait to see it in action! :)
    I'll pass on your good wishes!

Advertisement