Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bye Bye princess! Nikki is gone :D

Options
  • 14-07-2006 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

yesssssssssssssssssssssss! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

thank god for that - she's having a nervous breakdown now!! "it's a secret house nikki" yeah a NUTHOUSE haha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

hahha, she was the bookies fav all day! I actually thought she would stay till the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Cannot believe shes gone.Having said that her last few days was car crash TV.

Oh well,whos left then to entertain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Rygar Drogan

scam , her and imogen were great !!

WITH THE VOLUME OFF haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

It'll be boring as hell in that house now. I also wanted her and Pete to get together

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

car crash tv is the best....i dont even think ill watch it anymore now that nikks gone :(

ah who am i kidding ill still be addicted

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭crybaby

ah she got completley sucked in by Jane the past week, all that nasty bitching about Aislyne has come back and bitten her on the ass. she'll get treated nicely through the interview im sure even though shes acted like a spoiled 5 year old for the entire thing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

She's going crazy!

My sis reckons its a fix! There is no way a big character like her would be evicted so early!

They probably took her out early for pyschological reasons! I'd say she would have some sort of breakdown if she stayed any longer!

Oh my god she is completely nuts! Look at her eyes! She is on a different planet!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Glad she's gone, but its a big shocker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

theres no way that girl is the full shilling! :eek:

She's very pretty though. I really don't understand her.

Pythia wrote:
    She's very pretty though. I really don't understand her.

Are you out of your freaking mind? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Pretty if your into alvin and the chipmunks I guess :(

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

I find her face quiet out of shape or distorted, and she also has a gunner eye.

I love her hair and make up. Very nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I thought it was a good interview compared to the others Davina gives but then again it's probably just because I like Nikki. There are so many housemates in there that should've gone before her...before even Lea! Grr.. it's gonna be so boring now. Nikki was the most entertaining character in there

Pythia wrote:

She does have nice hair, I will give you that! But I am scared of her forehead and chin! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

Pythia wrote:

ugh are you messing??!!its minging she plasters it on,shes prettier without and thats saying something!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Bye Bye Baby jane hudson.

Maybe aislyne can buy her a conference league player with the 100k :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Thank God she's gone!

They've been showing her walking around in just a bikini recently and tbh it's making me sick. I like my women with a bit of meat on em!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Nnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not NIKKI...!!

I love that girl... Damn the british public to hell....

They are idiots...

OK, Im not bothered now who wins and actually cos its Jaynes fault that she's gone now I'm rooting for Jayne with a y to win..

Fecking british general public ... vote out out the interesting people..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Niki was a twat, good riddance. And there is no way she was the full shilling, shes a couple of joints short of a nine bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Bah, I'm annoyed she's gone.

Who is left to entertain us? Sure, living with Nikki and her tantrums was probably hell, but she was grade A entertainment to watch. I thought she did a good interview too, and I'm delighted she got such a big cheer from the crowd.

So.. left we have Suzie (yawn), Mikey (yawn), Imogen (yawn), Michael (biggest yawn ever), Jennie (yawn), Spiral (yawn, yeah?), Richard (yawn), Pete (yawn... what does he actually do thats so amazing? I'm yet to see it), Glyn (YAWN), Aisleyne (yawn) and Jayne (I hate her guts).

Nikki shouldn't have been evicted. Not yet anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

delly wrote:
    I find her face quiet out of shape or distorted, and she also has a gunner eye.

Or the puffy looking dogs... you know the ones skin folds over.... pretty much like her facial expressions.

When she stresses.... her forhead turns to ramps and nose caves in like michael jackson.... ffs like... oh and oh shes so freaking skinny.

But she has nice features:rolleyes: :D "its my bed my bed, my bed, my bed, you Nikki like my bed, it's my bed so it it's my bed, nikki should be in that bed mmy bed..... ah shut the **** you ugly (oh I better not in case she roars) stay in your focking bed Nikki..... see nobody wants her, but her bed?:confused:

what that about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭throwingmuses

yeah i agree it's sad she is gone, she, in my opinion was the best housemate ever. however I think she pushed it too far this week - we all thought she was just so funny with the faces she pulled etc. but this week she just whinged, moaned, but worst of all bitched - talk about paranoia and jealousy. So she had to go. I agree there's nobody interesting to win but it has been like that before and someone always shines in the end. I put money on 'Spiral' last week when he went in because even though i was embarassed by him i thought the brits might like him - they like the Paddy accent and that, however, as soon as I committed to the bet he turns out to be this mad aggressive thing who says nothing intelligant - 'jya know wha oim troin to say tya?' ?????? and attacking people etc. for like nothing. anyway i just think Pete will win in the end, not because he really deserves to but just cos i can't see anyone beating him to be honest. Mostly thank F*ck Leah his gone, what a sad, pityful, back stabbin', vindictive, sorry cow she was!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Can't say I'm surprised or UP-SET.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I am pissed off. The most entertaining part of BB7 (other than looking at Imogen ;)) is now gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

I'm so disapointed she's left. She was my fave to win, can't say there's going to be anyone as big as her in the house ever again.

Advertisement