Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bye Bye princess! Nikki is gone :D

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭elivsvonchiaing

It's absolooootly loooodicrous she was voted off! EEeeeeeek!

Well Paddy Power got it wrong on Tuesday - I do have to wonder was she not in fact the recipient of the most votes; but was released due to psychiatric recommendation.

Yet another case of B.B. fixin' it perhaps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭throwingmuses

It's absolooootly loooodicrous she was voted off! EEeeeeeek!

Well Paddy Power got it wrong on Tuesday - I do have to wonder was she not in fact the recipient of the most votes; but was released due to psychiatric recommendation.

Yet another case of B.B. fixin' it perhaps!

Why would BB fix getting rid of their best housemater ever, don't be so ridiculous. I know she got on MY nerves even though I used to love her so much at first, obviously I am the same as the general public - thinking I've had enough of the selfish cow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

JBoyle4eva wrote:
    can't say there's going to be anyone as big as her in the house ever again.

Lol! she was a pint sized bottle of fun.. aww bless I miss her already..

/xx much love to the Nikki xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Although she is gone from the house i would have to say she is probably going to be one of the top earners from the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Hmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I'm delighted she's gone. Standing outside the house trying to force herself to cry summed her up. Bloody drama queen. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

rsta wrote:
    Lol! she was a pint sized bottle of fun.. aww bless I miss her already..

/xx much love to the Nikki xx

You speak of her as though she had died

She will be on BBLB tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

Heh she is way under weight tbh. Its disgusting.

Yep and i agree with comments about Pete being boring, he is...ppl just sub consciuosly feel sorry for him.

All he does is beat on things with sticks, says ****, stress over why everyone fancies him and emmm, i dunno he doesnt really do anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

py2006- stop going on about it being a fix and go read the DS:BB forums. People fúcking HATED her. Also, why would endemol fix it so the best ratings grabber would leave? :rolleyes:

<3 nikki

robnubis wrote:
    Heh she is way under weight tbh. Its disgusting.

Yep and i agree with comments about Pete being boring, he is...ppl just sub consciuosly feel sorry for him.

All he does is beat on things with sticks, says ****, stress over why everyone fancies him and emmm, i dunno he doesnt really do anything.
    So who's not boring and the reasons why? I switched on the live feed for 5 minutes last night and he Pete was entertaining himself walking around like Frankenstein. What should he be doing so not to be boring? Fighting with his housemates?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭crybaby

anyone else think she might have some sort of mental disorder? its like she acts like a child constantly with her tantrums where she cries and yet no tears come from her eyes, her crazy mood swings, even the way she does that crazy grin and look around is like a little kid who knows they are entertaining everyone. anyway best of luck to her but christ people need to stop giving into her demands if shes ever gonna growup

crybaby wrote:
    anyone else think she might have some sort of mental disorder? its like she acts like a child constantly with her tantrums where she cries and yet no tears come from her eyes, her crazy mood swings, even the way she does that crazy grin and look around is like a little kid who knows they are entertaining everyone.
    It's called being fake...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Sad to see her go, mental case no doubt but she did make me split my side laughing quite a few times. Shame she's gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

eirebhoy wrote:
    It's called being fake...

It's called being a girl...xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

It's called being a girl...xD

Maybe an eight year old girl...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

give it a couple of days and all those rejoicing in nikki's departure will be the same ones moaning about how dull the show is.

Maybe an eight year old girl...:rolleyes:

Haha true. But she can act like a 2 year old girl for all I care if it's entertaining. Even when she's not throwing hilarious tantrums, she's a sweet girl (most of the time) and I don't think she's ugly at all.
    julep wrote:
    give it a couple of days and all those rejoicing in nikki's departure will be the same ones moaning about how dull the show is.

Exactly. Whether you love or hate them, these characters are the best ones in the house. I'm talking about Nikki, Lisa...and you idiots vote her out??????

She really annoyed me...I'll be glad not to have to witness her overgrown spoilt child antics again....no complaints here.....the rest of the public obviously feel the same way or she would still be in there....

I would have cheered her if I had been in the crowd, her behaviour made me laugh at first so she had been a good housemate but it was just so OTT that it slowly started to annoy me more & more...until I had to go & make a cuppa whenever she started...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

Big Brother will be kinda boring now,cos everyone is evicting all the annoying people out.

Nah, they are ALL annoying, lol! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I really liked Nikki up until the last week. She was really funny and her strops were legendary.

But lately she's just been lovesick over Pete and hanging out with that bint Jayne, so it was time for her to go.

I'm afraid now that the show will lose a little like last year when Science went.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭zokrez

Nikki has a weird looking right cheek - anyone think the same ? She'll make a fortune and will marry a footballer no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

I couldn't stand Nikki until Grace left and then went from thinking she was adorable if a little immature to the most annoying person on earth every other day. She was soo entertaining to watch, I mean she did exactly what we expect or hope to get from big brother contestants. She was unreasonable, self-centred, bitchy, flirted her ass off, bitched some more and was really entertaining for doing so. But i got a real soft spot for her, and the best clip ever was "I've learned something big brother whilst I've been here. I've learned that i'm wrong most of the time Big Brother." Best clip ever.

Hmm don't really mind who wins...meh Nikki wouldn't have won anyway. Spiral to go next.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Why is everyone happy she's gone :confused: ... She was great craic to watch.. I loved her

"you sssssssswines" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

She was brilliant! So funny! Can't believe she's gone. Thought she would make it to the end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭pheasantplucker

I am not watching it anymore. She was the most entertaining little chipmonk and its such a disgrace that the idiot public would get someone like her out and leave the likes of Michael or Suzie (yawn) in. Warped sense of intelligence to kick the most animated character out :( . I won't be watching it anymore. Goodbye Big Brother forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Shes 9/4 to win the World Gurning Championships apparently, silly bint, no loss to the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭K_user

She was annoying and unwatchable – life can only get better now that she’s off the screen. :D

I am not watching it anymore. She was the most entertaining little chipmonk and its such a disgrace that the idiot public would get someone like her out and leave the likes of Michael or Suzie (yawn) in. Warped sense of intelligence to kick the most animated character out :( . I won't be watching it anymore. Goodbye Big Brother forum.

I'm thinking the same as you here. I thought I'd give it a chance but I just watched BB now and for the last time unless they get some interesting people in there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement