Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia N73

• 14-07-2006 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭

Found this on the Vodafone UK newsletter that I got emailed to me today. They still have those small fiddly keys on it. But it looks a class phone all the same.

Nokia N73

The latest phone from Nokia boasts a 3.2 megapixel, multishot (pick the best photo and discard the rest) camera, with up to a 20x digital zoom and macromode for close up photography, autoflash, autofocus and anti red-eye. You can view the images on the large high quality colour display, and save them to the 42Mb internal memory, or even expand to a 1Gb Mini SD memory card (not included).

Using Vodafone live! with 3G you can make video calls; you can see the person you are calling and they can see you, download full music tracks fast in near CD quality and take advantage of Sky Mobile TV, web browsing, shopping and content downloads. You can listen to your downloaded music in places where radio transmitters aren't allowed, such as on aircraft.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I think I heard this is being launched here soon..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

Great it looks like a good handset, its hard to keep up with all these. Im only on the N70 at the moment so I wouldnt be changing for at least another 10 ti 12 months. Unless it was alot better.

Advertisement