Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get Pete Out!

• 15-07-2006 12:06am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

Next to go please.... get Pete out!

He is useless and all the girls go stupid around him... Ok fair enough he has tourettes but still come on what does he do nothing..

On tonights show Ais came out to him after Spiral (yeah) came out of the shower naked after her for a laugh, so she sits down next to pete and tells him and he's like oh thats weird... eh?

thats not weird Pete thats a funny thing what spiral did..

why would that be weird? He was having a laugh! Get a life Pete stop being so jealous!

Remember he was thoroughly jealous when Mikey was holding Nikki and tellin her wat a babe she was and is. Remember his face? he was green with jealousy.

Pete does nothing in the house. He got mothered by Lea who mauled him and pushed his head in her t*ts every chance she got and now Ais is taking over the cause pushing his head in her t*ts as we saw on the show tonight.

Ah get him out he is boring...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I agree. Pete was interesting at first and he is very genuine but he's getting as boring as Richard and Susie now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

aish and pete sitting up a tree...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Pete to go next? You're complaing he's boring? xD puh-leeze..almost all of those housemates are more boring than him. I agree he aint what he used to be but give the lad a break. Why is everyone bashing him all of a sudden? Imogen is way more boring than him. And although I've quite warmed to a few other housemates, they're also boring and it won't be any better now that the stupid public have voted out the most entertaining character...*yawn*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

yeah, wicked, yeah.
    i'd rather watch paint dry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Its up to bb to make the show entertaining and not to show 10 minutes of pete and Aisleyne laughing like beavis and butthead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Pete must stay, he's not my favourite as such, but he is great viewing.

I think he genuinely likes Ais, so I dont like the grief he gets over it, he's just tactile with everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

no i dont really think much of him anymore. people think he likes ais? i thought he like nikki. then he told jenny he likes her. open your eyes.

spiral to win. he's the only one who doesnt sit on the fence. that might get him booted but it makes for good television. did you hear him tellin ais to cover herself up a bit more,

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

He's a fooking fox :D Grrrrrr... I know what I'd like to do with him :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

T&#225 wrote: »
    did you hear him tellin ais to cover herself up a bit more,
    That was a totally retarded thing to say tbh. He only said it to her cos she rejected him on several occasions.
    It was real playground sh1t. "I don't like you anymore cos you don't like me"
    The guy is a tool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Spiral shouldn't have said that to Ais that was really childish, she doesnt go around half naked. What a silly thing to say. But still he's funny, did you see last night he was takin the p*ss out of the two boys Richard and Michael in the bedroom? That was hillarious

But back to Pete, ah he's not a novelty anymore and since Nikki's gone now he's really missing her and its just like whatever..

Cant really be bothered watching BB anymore.

They are all boring. And its ridiculous that Pete is going to win, the bookies have him as favourite since he walked into the house. I always thought early favourites never won, but it looks like they will be right with this one.

Ah shame on the british public... I'd love to see Pete's face if he was evicted.... ;):p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

ABsolutly get Pete out, I've been saying it for a while, he's a little sleazy bastard. At least Sezer was obvious about it. There was one moment when I thought he was a cool chap, after sam and ashleyne joined the house, grace (and some others) were slagging them off, and Pete was complaining outside complaining to the others about it. Of course as soon as Grace confronted him about it, he went back into his routine.

Looking at Jayne talking to him this morning, talking to him like he was a slow child, when he's an intelligent adult. He plays on all the girls sympathies, and it completly disgusts me.

Advertisement