Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is 1 Belgard Road?

Options
  • 15-07-2006 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

Anyone have a clue? Couldn't find it today doing deliveries. Is it down the Newlands Cross end or up near the square? Business or residential? Don't know if it even exists? Any help appreciated! Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

beside 123 fake st :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

beside 123 fake st :P

..as in it doesn't exist or you're not sure? Gotta do my best here...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

oh right, i was trying to be funny!

I'll get my coat....

OP - tbh it sounds farmilliar but i dunno where it is.

Goto http://maps.google.com/

- and copy/paste this in

53 18'10.47" N 6 22'36.95" W

• Advertisement

Thanks ThatGuy but I already know where the Belgard Road is. Just need to verify the existance and EXACT location of house/building number 1...

"1 Belgard Road" sounds a 'little' fake to me tbh. But their's a few roads branching off the main Belgard road on the map.

'Old Belgard Rd.' it might be housing estates by the look of it. Just guessing now tho ...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

isnt there a few gafs on the belgard road? say if u come up from Newlands Cross, watch out on ur left and theres about 10 gafs on ur left behind a wall. thats where i'd say it is. across from the golf club and up a bit, before the fire station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭pvt. joker

just north of east bumblefu<k

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

there you go

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Thats my aun't house, what were you delivering

Yeah sure it is...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

The_B_Man wrote:
    isnt there a few gafs on the belgard road? say if u come up from Newlands Cross, watch out on ur left and theres about 10 gafs on ur left behind a wall. thats where i'd say it is. across from the golf club and up a bit, before the fire station.

correct and right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Lenny wrote:
    Thats my aun't house, what were you delivering

Penthouse & Hustler ?

Advertisement