Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cats that look like Hitler!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Yep there was a similar thread except it was a blog of hitler cats. They are secretly plotting against us all then we won't be laughing at them.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Well, I'll laugh while I can. ;)

The hate mail is quite amusing too:
    How can you possibly endorse or support facist racism? dont you know your history? it's people like you who oppressed and killed my people. do you think your that much better than us? your trying to make hitler and natzism look cute - by asociating small, adorable cats with their hatred. its NOT cute not NOT funny and i am offended. I told my grandfather who spent time at the Warstein concentration camp and he almost cried. i expect an apology!
    - Moses Finklestein

Madness!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sweet liquid jesus!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Oh man, wtf like? but made me chuckle :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Sweet liquid jesus!

Hehe, I like it! ^_^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,600 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

- Moses Finklestein
    Haha! Sounds like a stereotype right out of family guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

That is well ****ed up.I dout I would keep a cat like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Damn it! I discovered this site last week but I assumed that it had already been posted. :(

All of that nonsense aside, it is a great site. This one is my favourite.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

There are a couple on there that came from the same animal shelter as my cat who, though of an identical colour scheme is thankfully moustacheless.

Or is she bleaching...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Hehe, I like it! ^_^
    I made it up as a saying one day, now I proclaim it from time to time, when it is warranted of course . (:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Anto and Moe

That's brilliant. Hatemailers are such odd-balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Great link...very amusing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

oh be jaysus my amte has a cat like one of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

those cats look more like gerbils to me

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

what about this? :D

Advertisement