Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Return of Vietnavan

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Stingerbar

TheFairy wrote: »
    With the impending Vietnam release for Bad Company 2 we have decided to ressurect what was Vietnavan. The server will be a 20 slot server and will only run the Vietnam maps when the game is released.

Server details : Vietnavan - NEW MAPS - by [TiG] - [217.163.30.12:19567]

Server is currently running the new Bad Company 2 maps from the latest map pack, however will change to Vietnam era maps from 18.12.2010.

cool, I'll be up for this, just got bad company 2, will get vietnam as soon as it comes out

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

With the impending Vietnam release for Bad Company 2 we have decided to ressurect what was Vietnavan. The server will be a 20 slot server and will only run the Vietnam maps when the game is released.

Server details : Vietnavan - NEW MAPS - by [TiG] - [217.163.30.12:19567]

Server is currently running the new Bad Company 2 maps from the latest map pack, however will change to Vietnam era maps from 18.12.2010.

Ranked or unranked?

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

Ranked. All boardsies welcome, have no problem giving boards.ie members reserved slots if needed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ranked. All boardsies welcome, have no problem giving boards.ie members reserved slots if needed.

Added the server list sticky now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

My self and the brother just got a server going at the weekend running coop for the fun of it. But would be nice to play with real players instead. ON the old BFV of cource..

We also got some DC running on a DC server coop oh what fun, bring back the old games I say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Ah I'll have to jump on the Vietnavan server so! Might pop on tonight and see whats happening!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Yep, will throw my ass on it too....for a while see whats what.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

pings too high from Melbourne... :(

CRIKEY...STRUUFF....Fair'd INCOME.....FLAMIN DINGO......^^^^^^:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Why doesnt this server show up on the ingame list?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Set filter to all regions and it shows up, silly i know.
    I couldnt find it either until someone told me to do the above.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

The IRL BFBC 2 is not a hardcore clan that worry about clan matches and game battles, we are a community of Irish players that like playing to all hours of the night having a laugh, playing drunkenly and chillaxing.

There is no requirment to enter, just that you can take a little "trashtalk".

For example, a few months ago I admitted to the lads my daytime profession is a specalist nurse. Now everytime I log on I get, "Alright murse".

Harmless fun.
    If interested look us up on http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055851540&page=352

Looking forward to seeing some of you!

Xbox clan is it? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Xbox clan is it? :confused:
    Our biggest side is Xbox, we also do have a PS3 and PC side.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭dr strangelove

Just found the vietnavan server in BBC2 - Vietnam -woot!
    Me and a mate are going to be kicking around for a couple of hours if anyone wants a bit of target practice....

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭BeatFreak

I know I'm a bit late to the party but is Vietnavan still up?

I tried to find it yesterday and I couldn't. I've fond memories of the Vietnavan server back in the BFV days and ever since BF1942 I've been hanging around tig and boards related servers, would like to keep up that trend if possible.

Advertisement