Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need advice

• 15-07-2006 1:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Have started seeing this guy I really like, nothing too physical yet, just kissing and cuddling and stuff. He's told me that he really likes a woman to take the lead in bed but I've always been one to follow a guys lead and get more confident from there. Any tips or advice? It's begining to stress me out and I'm really worrying about making a mess of it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

There are two ways you can look at it
    you can either make the first move physically as things move forward
    or you can tell him what you would like to do or what you would like him to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Relax and take as much time as you want OP. Don't be afraid to tell him what you would like also. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

bedshy wrote:
    Have started seeing this guy I really like, nothing too physical yet, just kissing and cuddling and stuff. He's told me that he really likes a woman to take the lead in bed but I've always been one to follow a guys lead and get more confident from there. Any tips or advice? It's begining to stress me out and I'm really worrying about making a mess of it.

Ha! you are a girl! they beauty there is that you CANT make a mess of it. He only prefers to have a women lead because he is as nervous as you by the sound of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

in the exact position myself, we've only been together a month or two but we've had a fair bit of sex in that time. He likes female leadership too cept, I'm not near as experienced in that field as he is, ergo I get nervous that I'm gonna do everything wrong.

Best thing I've found is, to start let him lead whilest still playing an active role, then as your confidence grows you can become a bit more in control and so on. Once you're really comfortable with eachother you can even laugh off something awkward that may happen.

Hope that helps. Don't worry bout it though, you'll be fine! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yes, humour is important and a great reliever of anxiety when trying something new.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Men like sex. There's nothing you can do wrong.

Just relax and gain some confidence from the fact that he wants you and he'll probably be pleased with whatever you do.

Why don't you blindfold him. This will be exciting for him and make him,physically,that little bit more sensitive.

Also,it might make you feel a little less nervous or self-conscious and allow you to get into the swing of things more quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭greenteaicedtea

Jumpy wrote:
    Ha! you are a girl! they beauty there is that you CANT make a mess of it. He only prefers to have a women lead because he is as nervous as you by the sound of it.

well even if he knows what to do, it's nice for a man to know what a woman likes in bed, he's not a mind reader.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

thanks for all the advice & well wishes!

Advertisement