Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cap's Suck

• 15-07-2006 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Hi all,

Does anyone know are any of the companies moving towards un-capped service?
    I'm thinking of changing provider at the moment and would like more than 30Gig per month.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

brooksp wrote:
    Hi all,

Does anyone know are any of the companies moving towards un-capped service?
    I'm thinking of changing provider at the moment and would like more than 30Gig per month.

Cheers
    Utv do an uncapped service for a few euro extra , also smart have an uncapped service

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Just get Eircom,

They dont enforce caps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

smart isn't truely uncapped. they operate a fair usage policy.

if you bang up like say 300gigs a month they throttle you or cut you off probably.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

lol 300gigs... throttle heck with that amount of DLing you deserve to be throttled for real!!! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

WellyJ wrote:
    Just get Eircom,

They dont enforce caps

But I hear that if you abuse your cap on €ircom that they will do you for it. They don't mind you going over the cap a little bit, but if you go way over it and keep doing it they will charge you for it. You might end up with a nice suprise when you get your phone bill:D .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Cremo wrote:
    smart isn't truely uncapped. they operate a fair usage policy.

if you bang up like say 300gigs a month they throttle you or cut you off probably.

Where did you read that?

Advertisement