Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

I Lost my Drivers Licence

Options
  • 15-07-2006 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭

I Lost my Drivers Licence - poor me

But the problem is I am going on holidays next week and I have a car booked
    Does anyone know what need to bring to the council office to get a replacement one
    I have checked the offical website and they only talk about applying for new ones
    Also is a week long enough ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭CLADA

Apply For A Duplicate With Photos Etc.. You Will Need A Form Signed At Your Local Garda Station Reporting The Loss Of Your Licence And Thats It. They Have The Forms At The Garda Station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭darkmaster2

I think you need to get a form signed/stamped at your local garda station. they should have the form you need there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

Thanks a million lads look like a trip to the Cop Shop for me - I think I will head in tonight after the pub - I will bring them a Taco Fries for their trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

When you go to the tax office, explain that you're going on holiday. It happened me before, and the very nice people there had it for me in ten minutes!

Just make sure that you a loss report form thingy signed by the Gardai, and 2 passport pics.

Advertisement