Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yes, another thread about clubs

Options
  • 15-07-2006 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭

I'll be 19 in a few weeks, and I'm looking for some club recommendations. At Barcode there the other day I realised I'm sick of the place, so I'd appreciate some suggestions. I've been to the usuals - QBar, Redz, 21, Zanzibar - a few times and, while I do enjoy myself, I feel like there must be better, more hidden, places in an alcoholic city such as our own.

Any ideas from the connaisseurs out there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭sunnyjim

Go to MacTurcaills on Tara Street. I've been there with a crowd a few times and it was a good laugh. Or Doyles beside trinity - grab a crowd of yiz and run riot upstairs...

Otherwise, try some of the clubs outside the city centre, like blanchardstown, or....Coolock (the black sheep anyone?)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭raheny red

sunnyjim wrote:
    or....Coolock (the black sheep anyone?)

*sniggers*

Advertisement