Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Krylon Spray paint

Options
  • 15-07-2006 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any shops[brick & mortar] that sell Krylon spray paints, or any Irish friendly web shops with a nice selection?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

Or else some nice spray paints for plastic. Someting with a metallic flec (an ornage, and a blue say), and probably a clear lacquer.
    Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,469 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Kennedys in Harcourt Streeet do airbrush inks. Not sure how that will work on plastic.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

I think I'll test my old reliable paint first. My friend works in a car shop, and they do holtz spray paints for cars. I'll try some on a test piece and see how it comes out. Anyone have an advice/tutorials on doing a durable paint job for a plastic casing?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,469 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Ah, now the question is will it STAY on...?! Beyond that, you'll need to water it down first before you let it anywhere near a spray gun. Use acrylic if you can.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

that shop at the bottom of thomas street has loads of different paints although im not sure what hrlon is? plastic paint it might have that...

• Advertisement
Advertisement