Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI student credit card, how long to wait?

Options
  • 15-07-2006 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭

hi, just applied for my credit card 1 week ago.
    Does anyone know roughly how long will it take to get it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

mine took just under 3 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

Mine took about a month to get delivered but it should have been sooner, I had to ring them to make sure they sent it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

cheers for the replies,
    2 weeks still nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

How does application for a card work exactly? do you actually have to have a decent amount of money in your account first?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

Im not sure how much should be in the acc.
    In the form which i had to fill it just asks for how much money you generally get as an income ( from parents, job etc)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭j2u

im waiting over a month and still nothing.they tell me that i have to sign this form and send it back to them,i have not recieved the form and i have had it resent to me twice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

got mine is 4 days. I went into the bank on a monday, had a chat with the bank manager and then got it before the end of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Mine took 4 days. I handed the form in on a Monday and it arrived by the Friday.

I have no idea how much money you should/must have. Mine didn't have a penny in it when I applied for it but I've had a savings account for the best part of ten years so maybe that was taken into consideration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭j2u

how?4 days , you guys had it good,i applied through 365 by phone i think it would have been better to apply hrough my local branch ,ill try that as soon as possible but the way my working hours are i rarely can predict them and i rarely get home in time for the bank to be still open.i hate banks,customer service me hole

Advertisement