Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nar laga Dia do lamh... IS THIS CORRECT OR NO//

Options
  • 15-07-2006 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Nar laga Dia do lamh....

can y'all please help me im needing to make sure this is the correct way of having this written...... i would love any help yall could give me a friend of mine corrected it the first time i had it written but thank you all in advance:D

shaunna

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You are close, put a fada (like é) on Nar and lamh, I think so anyway. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SHAUNNA415

im a total idiot i cant even figure out how to get my keyboard to do it correctly

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

alt gr, beside the space bar and any vowel will give you a fada. If its an american key board I don't know how you'll find it. Try insert charachter in word.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

SHAUNNA415 wrote:
    Nar laga Dia do lamh....

Perfect, except for missing síntí fada(or "fadas" as most people call them)

Nár laga Dia do lámh

As stated, Alt Gr button to the right of the space bar plus the vowel you want, should give you a síneadh fada. If not, you'll just need to change the keyboard seetings for it to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 SHAUNNA415

Y'all Have Been So Helpful And I Thank You Immensely :d What A Wonderful Group Of People You Are

Shaunna

• Advertisement
Advertisement