Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Hello

Options
  • 15-07-2006 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello all,

I'm new to this board. I look forward to learning and growing. What can you tell me, from your experience, about this site?

Thanks,

Connections

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Uh... are you referring to boards in general (in which case I'll move this thread to the feedback forum ) or to the philosophy board (in which case the easiest way to see what's going on is to read some older threads)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Connections

Hi Simu,

The philosophy board primarily. As for the other boards, I'm curious about them too, I guess. The reason for my OP though is to get posters general thoughts about the quality of posts on the philosophy board. If some people also like particular boards, that information would be interesting to me too. I know I can read to find out, Simu, I’d rather get participants thoughts for now.

Thanks,

Connect

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement