Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did Spiral do now??

Options
  • 15-07-2006 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Missed the start of tonights program.

What did Spiral do now??? Why does he have to apologise to Aisleyne???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Haven't seen it, but he's actually such a moaning drama queen!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

He jumped on top of her when he was naked!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Pics/vids plz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭zokrez

Spiral is a pure clown and letting us down badly me thinks. Heard his rap on The G Ryan show the other day - brutal but i bet he'll make it onto Tubridy Tonight as opposed to The Late Late.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Only saw bits of BB over the weekend and heard he done something that freaked her out but didn't know what it was.
    Just had a look at it on youtube and after seeing it he is very lucky to be still there. 2 guys got evicted in the Aussie one for less.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Gareth2303

I donno.. I think the BB execs are trying their utmost to make him look like a tube.. It's unfair me thinks..

They played him rapping (terribly) for about 2minutes.. now, that's not entertaining and what other reason would they have to show it.. Then, that whole cafuffle with Aisleyne, he was only carrying on, although it was wrong, he held himself :P and I don't know, he didn't mean to be 'pervy' :(...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Gareth2303 wrote:
    I donno.. I think the BB execs are trying their utmost to make him look like a tube.. It's unfair me thinks..

They played him rapping (terribly) for about 2minutes.. now, that's not entertaining and what other reason would they have to show it..
    I don't buy that whole "they've edited me to look bad" thing. The producers can only show things that you have actually done, therefore it's not made up. The only way they can set someone up is by creating a narrative of their own, e.g. Spiral says something stupid and then the camera cuts to some other housemate making a face even though the it wasn't meant for him.

Gareth2303 wrote:
    Then, that whole cafuffle with Aisleyne, he was only carrying on, although it was wrong, he held himself :P and I don't know, he didn't mean to be 'pervy' :(...
    Rubbing your wet naked body against a girl that obviously not into you in the slightest while holding your cock in your hand is not pervy? Are you sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Zakrze wrote:
    Spiral is a pure clown and letting us down badly me thinks. Heard his rap on The G Ryan show the other day - brutal but i bet he'll make it onto Tubridy Tonight as opposed to The Late Late.

How is he letting us down? im pretty sure he went on the show to represent himself. To be honest i dont think people are as stupid as to think one person represents a nation, if they did do you think the world cup would have been in germany this year?

Advertisement