Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo tournament (real life one) whos interested

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Straight knockout on Pes 5 :D

40 people x 10 minute matches x 3 consoles = 300 minutes of matches = 2.5 hours per console. (.5 ****ing around time per console) = 1 winner after 2 maybe 3 hours who pockets the cash.

We10 for the hardcore will run on 2 consoles after that (with a view to running compos on that as its better and harder), just for fun.

Now if it went 5 minute matches I could do groups but with more than 40 people it would take a rather long time.

Idea is you enter to win!

There will be a Street fighter 2 arcade cabinet there and a gamecube with Smash Bros to entertain people between matches. But this is a fundraising event for Pats :D

1st one is happeneing soon so should have a more clearer idea of how to get it running smoothly.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 TwoBrackets

As a fellow eircom League supporter, I demand that you alow me in even though i'm underage! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Just saw this now, would be a bit of craic, just one thing, 10 minute matches are usually 15, stoppage time, subs, formation set up etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

So, is the 12th your private one or are we all welcome?
    AND WHERE IS IT? please.

Da Bounca wrote:
    So, is the 12th your private one or are we all welcome?
    AND WHERE IS IT? please.

Umm maybe read the posts under this one, liek the one with the pub and the one with the results :D

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JulianB

well lads,any news about this tournament? Am I allowed to play if im 17,5 ?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭wba88

im 17 in few months? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Mc Dowells then.

Where is it that? Today is the 11th. Is it happening tomorrow?

Like I said, I've about 10 or so lads, who are now breathing down my neck, that want to play. Whats the story?

Next one on 19th Saturday.

Flyer be up soon :)

kdjac

Advertisement