Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E.S. Posthumus

• 15-07-2006 10:36pm
    Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone here got any of their stuff? I've only heard of them recently through browsing through youtube. I have to say, their music is bloody fantastic. Some of the best pieces I've heard in a while... I would like to say, anyone that hasn't heard these guys, check them out! It's definately worth your while...

www.esposthumus.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭Metacortex

Love them to bits.
    I've had they're album 'Unearthed' for a few years now. If you can find it somewhere i can't recommend it highly enough.
    I wish they would realease something new

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I've got the album - the one album. There are some pieces I'm not overly fond of but on the whole I really like it. Nara is obviously well known to Cold Case watchers (the theme tune is an excerpt from it) and quite a bit of their stuff has been used in trailers for Spiderman, POTC, Planet of the Apes and so on. I'm not sure it'll ever go down as a classic for the ages but it's rather relaxing in the car.

Advertisement