Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vodafone sim card

• 15-07-2006 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭

can any1 tell me what the number is 2 get part of free credit on new sim card on vodafone thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

You have a full keyboard in front of you; please, use it.
    Register on www.vodafone.ie .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Register online as Karoma said or call Vodafone customer care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

plz dont tell me how 2 type im not a child i didnt force u 2 respond

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

angel2 wrote:
    txtspk is frowned on on these here boards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

angel2 wrote:

Bet she's about 15!

• Advertisement

i got the number strange that txtspk is frowned upon in a mobile forum and if you had the manners to ask why i type some txt i dont have a full keyboard in front of me i have to use a onscreen so i use txt as its easier thanks for nothing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

angel2 wrote:
    i got the number strange that txtspk is frowned upon in a mobile forum and if you had the manners to ask why i type some txt i dont have a full keyboard in front of me i have to use a onscreen so i use txt as its easier thanks for nothing

We also prefer full stops, commas and capital letters when necessary.
    kthxbye :rolleyes:

small minded people like u r what makes this country so hard for disabled people like myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Unless your disability prevents you from using punctuation and grammer it is completely irrelevant.

No sympathy here for your stroppiness.

If we start to treat you differently now, that would be discrimination.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

Hey guys give the girl a break if shes disabled have some compassion!!! If shes got touch screen its alot more difficult than a keyboard!! Every tried using those internet touchscreen kiosks, when you hit the key on the screen sometimes it doesnt even register and Im not a fan of text talk but when Im on those Im truly tempted.

Sorry if you were offended Angel im sure no one knew your personal circumstances .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

angel2 wrote:

Look you got your advice, move along now. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

hi angel2, the contact details for Voda customer care can be found here:
    https://www.vodafone.ie/myv/services/contactus/index.jsp

(They have different support numbers depending if you're Pre-Pay, Bill Pay...)

to everyone else check out this forum's About/Rules, several of the reply posts above fall outside what is specified... reading the above thread turnes into a quite shameful situation for those concerned

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement