Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tree of Life Tatoo ideas!

Options
  • 16-07-2006 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm currently looking at getting a plain black tree of life tattoo between my shoulder blades - fairly smallish (bout 15cm length and 9 cm width) - however cant find any good pics of one. Anyone here seen any on sites or know any1 with any? Also, whats the craic with getting tattoos with acne - I have a fair bit of acne of my back, so would this kinda cause problems does any1 know? Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Simple answer to all your questions;
    Go to a tattooist and theyl fill ya in, tell them what you want, where you want it and advise you on acne too. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭white_falcon

spank you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

black but have the branches interlace and spell out life prehaps?

yea was thinking something like that, but dont think i want life written in it-just loads of kinda interlacing branches, but all the ones iv seen pics of tend to be really kinda fat wit big roots

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

JEM7V.jpg
    I've a Tree of Life inlay on my guitar :)

• Advertisement

Yea im quite a fan of the Ibanez Jem, was thinking on getting one soon actually. But yea that was the exact type of tree of life i was thinking of - was inspired by that. Mite bring a pic of the Ibanez into a Swineline in Waterford (cuz its the closest one) and see what they can do with it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

On the subject of trees check out the hand poked tree here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭aoife2k

i've attached a pic of my own tattoo of the celtic tree of life...it's a 'version' i found on a celtic website. I thought it was really really nice maybe a bit more feminine than the full circle one. I have it in white ink on my right wrist but it's gone all horrible looking (white tends to fade and look like a scar).

Headin to Limerick tomorrow so might get Danny Bullman to have a wee look at it to see if he can do it over in Black

Advertisement