Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penis Piercing

Options
  • 16-07-2006 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Hi does anyone here know how painful it is to get ur penis pierced? Basically its something that I've wanted to get done for a while, but am still kinda doubtful about. Plus is it all worth it in the end? Also what parts are generally pierced?

EDIT: Sorry just read charter - I know that no pics were included, but sorry bout that post :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Where exactly do you want pierced? I havent got any done "down there" but I can imagine how it would feel. Pain shouldnt matter if you want it done bad enough.
    You can choose from these:
    Wouldnt go googling em though if you were in work :D

Ampallangs
    Apadravyas
    Deep Piercings
    Dolphins, Deep PAs
    Dydoes
    Foreskin Piercings
    Frenums
    Frenum/Scrotal Ladders
    Guiche Piercings
    Hafadas/Scrotal Piercings
    PAs (Prince Alberts)
    Pubic Piercings
    Prince's Wands
    Reverse PAs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭[QJ]Serideth

Well, you're getting a sharp piece of metal put throught penis, so I'm guessing it will hurt, I always wondered if they used something to nub the pain, like a local anestetic? I doubt getting the forskin would hurt much though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭white_falcon

Okaydokey, no penis piercings for me so....googling those pics really made me almost vomit - i think iv got an "inny" know after looking at that lol :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

it really isnt that bad,well my P.A wasnt anyway and i did that myself!? it is a small bit of pain but in my opinion it just seems worse because of where it is!
    It is worth it in the end even though i have taken mine out cuz i wanted a more natural feel...it is also a great conversation starter:D

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

It is worth it in the end even though i have taken mine out cuz i wanted a more natural feel...it is also a great conversation starter:D

Did it heal fully after taken it out or are you left with an extra hole in your penis?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

To answer that one, i have a pa which i don't wear a ring at all bar when someone wants it in and the hole has never closed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭white_falcon

hmmm interesting.... dont know about the whole peircing it urself job, but u said it didnt hurt as much as you would think. I suppose maybe its just kind of hyped up because of where it is. Would still kind of like to get it done, but I know that it takes like 6 weeks to heal, so no touchy feely in that area for 6 weeks mite b a problem though - not too sure if the gf would be up for that lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭cutepape

just my 2 cents..

the PA is more a decoration piercing and looks good easy to maintain and the hole isnt done trough any "swell tissue", so less risc for damage.

A good ampallang is donetrhough the "head" and goes through your urine pipe. this is for self cleansing as the urine will remove any bacteria.

The ampallang is said to actually not just be a decoration.. its supposed to give a better "experience" for the girl/woman. You can change the end of the barbell to different sizes etc.

Only thing to think about when it comes to a ampallang is that your "head" looks different in erected "mode" and non-erected. So the barbell will seem really long in non-erected mode, and perfect fit in erected mode.

Just small things to think about :)

as I said.. just my 2 cents.. loads of info on the net about this.

good luck with your choice!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Rich_Why

I'd say go with the PA, their the most safe and clean option. My friend got one a few years back and said that just after it was done his penis went so small that all he had to show was two balls and a shiny new ring hidden under fore skin.

The extra sensation during sex is supposed to be amazing! Though he's had his PA enlarged twice more, so don't quote me if you don't notice any difference.

The ampallang can be more dodgy sometimes. A guy I used to work with got one in some piercers in Cork and it got infected. He had to get it removed and lost one side of his bell end as a result:eek:. Don't mean to freak you out, but just be careful like.

Have you had anything else pierced before? Do you react well to it like? Heal quickly n ****?

• Advertisement

cutepape wrote:
    The ampallang is said to actually not just be a decoration.. its supposed to give a better "experience" for the girl/woman. You can change the end of the barbell to different sizes etc.

Most girls i know actually find an ampallang uncomfortable to painful, the one for maximum female pleasure would be an appadrayva as its better placed for hitting the right bits for the girl.

Also remember if your crap in bed a piercing will make you sh!ter instead of better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭Rich_Why

Also remember if your crap in bed a piercing will make you sh!ter instead of better.

HA!:D Amen to that man! Ain't no magic piercing out there by the name of the Ron Jeremy!

well my P.A wasnt anyway and i did that myself!?
    U pierced yourself? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Most girls i know actually find an ampallang uncomfortable to painful, the one for maximum female pleasure would be an appadrayva as its better placed for hitting the right bits for the girl.

since the ampallang is horizontal, there can be complications with the labia and some discomfort.

I've had my Happydravya now for almost 2 years and I can't even imagine what life would be like without it. The pain factor is dependant on your own pain threshhold levels.
    Realistically the pain happens on a scale. If the piercer decides to use a gauss/clamp for the head it slowly increases in pain with the more blood not going to the head of your penis. The needle is definately the worst, but its a 30 second jobby from any decent piercist.

after its done its only mildly discomforting, the blood can freak you out and the stings when peeing just let you know its healing. Aftercare is of the utmost importance. even with your urine sterilizing the piercing you still want to salt soak to help the rest of the skin to heal. remember that your foreskin has to adjust to the foreign object which was the most awkward thing for me. you will pee like a shower head.

RE the sex, yes, the appa is more pleasuring for the women, however, you also will benefit ;)

Give it loads of time to heal aswell. they say a minimum of 2 weeks but the longer you leave it for the better it will be.

Doodee what size balls do you have on yours did you upgrade them at all or just leave them with the 6mm ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Op, I have a PA, it didn't hurt, felt really odd, and cold with the metal, but as soon as you've begun thinking about it it's done.

Go for it. If you don't like it take it out. It takes about 30 mins (Prep time ;) )

Chances are, you'll love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

hmm, they aint 6mm, had to get a replacement, looking to get new ones actually, been 2 years, think its about time for a change :D

Advertisement