Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Swollen testicles

• 16-07-2006 12:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I know this isnt a medical board and i will be going the doctor on Monday morning, but im just coming here to ask what i can expect...

me left testicle is after swelling to about twice its normal size and is fairly painfull. Now i will be going the doc first thing monday as i am seriously worried, but is this a major issue or does it happen quite often to males?
    Am i over-reacting in my worry ?

Anyone experience this and it turned out to be nothing or what?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

There is a large list of what it maybe and you are better of waiting to talk to the dr instead of filling your head with other peoples suspositions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement