Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WoW Free Trial CD-Keys

Options
  • 16-07-2006 1:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

Myself and a friends are thinking of starting to play WoW, if any 2 people have trial cd-keys they dont want, PM me.

Cheers all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Yook wrote:
    Myself and a friends are thinking of starting to play WoW, if any 2 people have trial cd-keys they dont want, PM me.

Cheers all.

Check out the FREE 10 day trials.

It cuts out alot of the gameplay (max level 20, no trading between players and no auction house) but it gives you a good demonstration of the game, enough to know if its worth buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I started with one of the 10-day trials... bought the game on day 5, I got that addicted. Hit lv20 on day 8.
    This is how it all starts...
    Ivan wrote:
    I'm a little pally, short and stout! Here is my hammer, here is my mount. Watch me get in trouble, scream and shout, Pop a bubble and hearthstone out.
    *giggle*

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭rgfuller

I know what you mean, I'm on the last day of my trial, and only realised yesterday that I had to 'buy' the game to continue, so it's ordered now, but I'll be gameless until it arrives - come on An Post!

Yes simba, its the circle of life...

Murhahaha, soon we wow players shall out number the rest and then the takeover begins!

Or not... because we're all too busy WoW-ing it up :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Lol, wait till you get to your 40's or so it's like the 2nd part of the game. Then lvl 60 is a new beggining again.

I should hit 40 within the next week... at 37 now with my main and in need of lots of gold quickly, but WSG is just too much of a distraction from money-making stuff! I've got to buy a full new set of plate armour at 40, which is going to be very expensive :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 sarahc1981

currently on my 7th day of world of warcraft free trial and im wondering if i buy the game can i keep my characters or does it start afresh???? and if i can keep character (only lvl 10 rogue..but really enjoying it) does it simply involve 'buying game' and then setting up billing????:confused: only 2 1/2 days left so any help appreciated hehe

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

When you buy the game, you will be able to upgrade your trial account to a full account, without losing anything. As far as i remember, you can select to upgrade your account on the Account Management page, although i cant check this at the moment. You then put in your authentication key that you got with the retail game, and your account is upgraded.

Just remember that you'll need to buy the original game before/at the same time as the expansions.

ok cool thx..ill check it out:D

i played it a few yrs ago..my friend had full version so im aware of buying original b4 expansion....was just curious as to loosing character i created on trial! any idea how much original costs these days???doubt it too expensive!?

• Advertisement

just came across CD Keys you can buy online for WoW....whats that all about???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

sarahc1981 wrote: »
    just came across CD Keys you can buy online for WoW....whats that all about???
    The trial account effectively has all of the game data for the full game. Entering just a CD key for a full account will upgrade you to the full game.

cheers blowfish..any suggestions as to the best/most reliable website to buy cd keys from????

You should be able to directly purchase the account from blizzard themselves.

Advertisement