Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Second car insurance

Options
  • 16-07-2006 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭

Herself is getting a new car soon butwe'll have the old car until it is sold. Has anyone any idea what is thebest way to have both cars insured with the current insurance being transferred to the new car but have the old car insured until we sell it...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭curiosity

Do u mean that ye will have 3 cars, urs, her old one and her new one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 aldy05

I have policy with quinn direct and they will let you drive any car on third party if lets say you are the registered owner of the old car and not your wife. Got it so I could drive my old one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭babybundy

aldy05 wrote:
    I have policy with quinn direct and they will let you drive any car on third party if lets say you are the registered owner of the old car and not your wife. Got it so I could drive my old one
    wats the catch with that policy must you be a certain age wats the name of the policy or is it anything special

Advertisement