Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Überlebender Um Sieben

Options
  • 16-07-2006 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

For my next challenge I want to go back to mixing food with photos. Now we all seen the popularity Blush got for posting that pic and special survivor status.

Now I want you all to take you dinner and mush your face into it. Then take a pic and post it here. We all know what you look like so there is no point in hiding your lovely faces so do the challenge.

For sake of the rules, dinner may consist of Spuds, Gravy , Vedge , Cream Potatoes, Mince meat , Any other sauces,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

What a retarded waste of food.......

THINK OF DA KIDZ OF AFRICA!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I have to say I agree with Zane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Oh yeah sit down to Sunday dinner with mammy, + SPLAT

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Yea we're having guests today...I think it might be a good time to try it...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Überlebender? Zieg Heil, Herr Harkness! Lesen Sie jetzt bitte die Fragen zum Teil A! Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit, undsoweiter. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Überlebender? Zieg Heil, Herr Harkness! Lesen Sie jetzt bitte die Fragen zum Teil A! Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit, undsoweiter. ;)
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. And you guys have the nerve to call me a Nazi?*

*I may or may not have been called a Nazi

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Grimes wrote:
    For my next challenge I want to go back to mixing food with photos. Now we all seen the popularity Blush got for posting that pic and special survivor status.

Now I want you all to take you dinner and mush your face into it. Then take a pic and post it here. We all know what you look like so there is no point in hiding your lovely faces so do the challenge.

For sake of the rules, dinner may consist of Spuds, Gravy , Vedge , Cream Potatoes, Mince meat , Any other sauces,

well cooked a lovely potatoes veg and gravy dinner and mushed my face into it. I then took a picture(of my lovely dog) and posted it up here

brandy.jpg

you'll have to take my word for the mushing my face into the dinner thing:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Wie komme ich am besten zum Bahnhof?
    Interesting challenge ..I wonder will people do it or just risk being voted off?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Pythia wrote:
    I have to say I agree with Zane.
    Me too.
    Überlebender? Zieg Heil, Herr Harkness! Lesen Sie jetzt bitte die Fragen zum Teil A! Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit, undsoweiter.
    Not funny.

This challenge is a bit odd. I think people will rather risk being voted off than do that. Blush's pic was hillarious, but chocolate is supposed to be good for your skin anyway :p
    potatoes, meat and fatty sauces might not. Am not sure about it though ;)
    The challenge is just a bit boring, IMHO. Cannot see anything inventive or entertaining about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

come around Ill show you ;);)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

meowCat wrote:
    Not funny.

Sure it is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Grimes wrote:
    come around Ill show you ;);)

yeahi! an invite to Grimesie's. That's what I've been waiting for sooo long. :rolleyes:

We'll see about the success of this challenge if anyone loads pics up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

I'm sorry but due to the fact that I wont be in Wicklow for a week and hence wont have any dinner, I can't do it. I'm sorry! I would but our kitchen in ye olde student house is a bit crazy at the moment with broken cooker stuff going on so I'm having meals in work or out and there ain't no way I'm mashing food into my face in public. Sorry Grimey.

you people are all dry shites. Id do it if I was in survivor. Gimpoids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

meowCat wrote:
    The challenge is just a bit boring, IMHO. Cannot see anything inventive or entertaining about it.
    Concur. Bit pointless really, innit?

SebtheBum wrote:
    Concur. Bit pointless really, innit?

Im not doing this for my own ****ing personal enjoyment. If some of you dont see the point in it dont bother posting crap like that and look at a different thread

Grimes wrote:
    Im not doing this for my own ****ing personal enjoyment. If some of you dont see the point in it dont bother posting crap like that and look at a different thread
    Concur.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Grimes wrote:
    Im not doing this for my own ****ing personal enjoyment.

Yes you are!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

A better task would be to have them sit down in the middle of the Union corridor and drink a lt of Coke.

A better task would be to have them sit down in the middle of the Union corridor and drink a lt of Coke.

yea firespinner are they all in dublin? do they all have cameras? everytime i post a challenge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

and maybe a few kinderbars and kitkats:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

I had a burger..........with LOTS of ketchup

you are a legend

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

humbert wrote:
    and maybe a few kinderbars and kitkats:)
    We hgave beef with Kitkats? When did this happen?

EDIT: Oh yea, Nestlé.

We have beef with Kitkats?

Nah it's just chocolate and wafer

zoom zoom zoom!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'm on a big salad kick at the moment, but I'll see what I can do. But there won't be any hot dinners in this weather. Improvisation ok?

Can you give us a few days with this one Grimes? Like maybe 'til Thursday evening or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Grub's up!*

You may never want to eat coleslaw, potato salad, tomato, salami, rocket or cheese, ever again. But I do!

*I hope this frickin' works. Damn dial-up and luddite-ness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Link doesn't work Blush! :)

It does for me! It links to her Bebo album, but ya gotta hit refresh when it loads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I have to say, that looks disgusting.
    Are we just trying to humiliate people or something??

Advertisement