Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Überlebender Um Sieben

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

NO, WE'RE HAVING A BIT OF FUN/A LAUGH/A GIGGLE!!!a

Jeez Louise!

Having said that, if I were in this I would not waste my food, cos y'see I'm a stingey b*stard, and I love food ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Pythia wrote:
    I have to say, that looks disgusting.
    Are we just trying to humiliate people or something??

Its called survivor. Its all about setting people challenges and then them completing them to avoid the vote. Its been going on for a while. I dont think anyone is humiliated by this as they choose to take part for the laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

It actually takes surprisingly little food to do that. I guess fun is just too much for some people. *shrugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

If that's what it takes for you people to have 'fun', then yes, your 'fun' is too much for me.

Honestly, randomly attaching new definitions to words like 'fun' doesn't make slobbering food around your face any more amusing or any less disgusting than it actually is.

P.S. Ignore me. I'm experiencing the contradictory feelings of tiredness and insomnia, and as such am surprisingly cranky.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Nobody asked you guys to look. Different strokes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

SebtheBum wrote:
    P.S. Ignore me. I'm experiencing the contradictory feelings of tiredness and insomnia, and as such am surprisingly cranky.

Ah, okay

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

yeah p**s off :rolleyes: :D

Advertisement