Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A problem of penetration

• 16-07-2006 11:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hello, first so people know this is not a piss take. I am a long time user of boards but due to the nature of the post I am going unregg.

I have been seeing a girl for a few months now. However it started out that we couldn't have sex for a bit as she had to get back on the pill. Once this was done we ran into a bit of a wall. So to speak. Any time I am about to penetrate her, I cum. It is not an orgasum or anything of the sort. I just simply cum. Here is the strange thing. During masterbation I am fine and can "last" a long time or when she is doing it during during foreplay, I have no issues. It is just at the point of penetration. It happens everytime. It is getting very fustrating as you might tell.

I have never had this issue before. I have no idea why it happens. We even tried getting a little drunk to see if it could relax me a bit and hopefully help. However it didn't do anything (not the best approach I know. But we had to try something) I firmly beleave that once we have sex for the first time. I will be fine and have no more problems. It's just getting by this problem, is looking to be more complex that what we thought.

I am really crazy about this girl and what to be with her in that intimite way. I want to have no "problems" when we go to bed.

To answer a question I know someone will ask. No I have never been abused. This is the first time this has happened to me. Any help or advice people can give will be well welcomed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Just play around, have fun, orgasm other ways. Hopefully, things will then work out.

Are you stressed or worried about the sex in any way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭white_falcon

I had something like this a while ago, except that I couldnt cum for ages and sometimes would just go limp. I was stressed out from exams and the like and this was the problem. Getting drunk kinda helped cuz I lost any inhibitions and then was on/off fairly okay, but obviously this is not the solution. See a doctor about (it may be really emabarrasing, but they see some things that are way worse, and its not like you know the guy or anything). Stress and lifestyle (diet) DEFINITELY affect this, so look at ur life and see if any of these affect you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I agree with what the others have said and also try some different positions and try to cool down when you feel like you are going to come and then start over again. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭greenteaicedtea

Once you come the first time, wait a half hour, then try again, you might not come as quickly the second time. I had a similar problem with a boyfriend once, and with some patience, the problem went away on its own

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

What worked for me when I started going out with my g/f was the condoms with the numbing agent in the tip.

Guve it a go. It was not a permanent problem for me I just needed to relax.
    Also dont build it up to much in your own head .

Good luck anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement