Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musgrave's Cash & Carry

Options
  • 16-07-2006 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭

Any views on applying for a card to buy(trade) goods here?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Are you VAT registered? What do you want to buy and where are you buying it at the moment? It's easily the best cash and carry in Dublin in terms of range, availability, customer service and general cleanliness.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

yes we are a VAT registered co (and LTD)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yes i would buy from them, they are cheaper than some cash and carrys.
    is there one near blanchardstown?thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

As an employee of Value Center Cash and Carry I would have to say buy from us!!! Seriously though we do have some good offers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

You dont need to be VAT registered. You only need a company and a couple of invoices.

If you are buying a given item in bulk its good value, be sure to shop around as quite often tesco can be cheaper on some items :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Bit off topic - If I recall correctly, years ago, cash and carry didn't charge VAT - but now they do, and you have to claim back the VAT on your VAT3...

Do any cash and carrys NOT charge VAT these days ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

They all have to charge VAT unless it's a cross-border transaction. Basic foodstuffs and certain items are zero rated of course so no VAT applies.

Advertisement