Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1000Euro Registration Fees

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

panda100 wrote:
    Jeez poor rainbow kirby. Thats tough,would you be able to apply for a grant?

Methinks poor rainbow can't, don't think you can be eligible for grants whilst having to paying fees as a general rule of thumb.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

Pythia wrote:
    And I said you could make 10k easily enough also. Which is realistic.
    :rolleyes:
    Part time jobs are entirely course dependant.
    Grand, if doing 1st arts or the like. But say engineering/science etc with 40+ hours BEFORE all your coursework/reports are due, this nice 10k diminishes to €0 over the course time. (Summer is a fair earner, but you gotta live and enjoy a little).

And RainbowKirby, the €6200 sure is a kick in the teeth, but as i say to the Junior Doctors i know doing 80 hour weeks.....it's not as if you had no idea what you were getting into. And if they didn't realise it beforehand, their "punishment" is deserved of their ignorance.

Advertisement