Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Get rid of Ashleyne!

Options
  • 16-07-2006 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Ashleyne is the biggest whinger of all of them. Does anyone remember when she attacked Lea for crying claiming that when she was upset she'd have a cry under her duvet rather than in front of everyone!?! And all she seems to do is walk around wailing and sniffling and bawling!!!??? in front of everyone!!! She infuriates me completely! I want her out now! Come on people!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

i totally agree.shes a pain in the neck.she used to be a bit of fun and interesting but now she just gets on my nerves.:mad:

Spiral is right-shes makes herself to be a complete slapper by dressing the way she does especially that stupid looking prostitute blue dress,not to mention that black top that her boobs miraculously dont fall out of-(is it magic??);)

and she has freaky legs...:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

What the hell is wrong with the world. Ash should have gone last week, not Nikky ffs!! Nikky survives 2 (or was it 3) small evictions and when everyone was up she gets evicted. I dont get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

Not get rid of her, but plug that hole that is her mouth lol :D

Either way i dont care, watch it with no sound :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I hate the woman.

Even though it went over a lot of people's heads,she has bullied Nikki in an even more twisted way since coming back to the house.

She has pretended to befriend her and spent all her time tormenting Nikki by flirting with Pete. She tortured poor Nikki until Nikki started to torture herself as well.

I think Nikki was absolutely right to be scared when Aislyene came back. There has been something even more sinister and twisted about her since then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

People, people, surely you realise the biggest enemy is that cow Jayne, its her that has to go, before anyone else.

The pain I'd like to inflict on her is something wicked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

Jayne is a farm animal but that Ashleyne's been frazzling my nerves for a couple of weeks now, I can't but hate her most :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Could not agree more strokesfan, she is so annoying and i also think she is a bit of a bully, she acts differently around each housemate and manipulates everyone.
    I dont know how people cant see through her...........
    She made poor clueless Spiral look like a fool, well he might be a fool but i think she is just a cocky, ugly, false person.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Get rid of that ghetto queen!! Her and Nikki wrecked my head but I loved when Nikki was mocking her in her interview!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Ballerina wrote:
    i totally agree.shes a pain in the neck.she used to be a bit of fun and interesting but now she just gets on my nerves.:mad:

Spiral is right-shes makes herself to be a complete slapper by dressing the way she does especially that stupid looking prostitute blue dress,not to mention that black top that her boobs miraculously dont fall out of-(is it magic??);)

and she has freaky legs...:cool:

I think spiral was using that statement to justify jumping on her naked.

Spiral is a complete and utter tosser. and how you dress does not make you a slapper.

YeAh! wrote:
    What the hell is wrong with the world. Ash should have gone last week, not Nikky ffs!! Nikky survives 2 (or was it 3) small evictions and when everyone was up she gets evicted. I dont get it?

She wasn't that popular. the difference between her percentage and Sams was quite small.

• Advertisement

I think Ashleyne is angling for some kind of sexual assault pay off cos she keeps claiming she's getting unwelcome attention off Spiral and Mikey, I don't think there's any nasty intentions in their flirting with her but I can see what she's trying to do! she's a golddigga!

Strokesfan wrote:
    I think Ashleyne is angling for some kind of sexual assault pay off cos she keeps claiming she's getting unwelcome attention off Spiral and Mikey, I don't think there's any nasty intentions in their flirting with her but I can see what she's trying to do! she's a golddigga!

Are you serious?

Naken man jumps on a girl and traps her in the corner of a room. His excuse, "Oh the fact that you wear provocative clothes made me do it." He is a complete prick pure and simple.

Mikey bit aislyne on the butt. she didn't ask him to do it and there was no trip to the diary room. At least mikey's apology seemed more genuine than Spirals.

I don't see how spiral's inappropriate behaviour makes her a golddigger. remember two contestants were turfed out of the Austrailian house for less.

Are you serious?

Naken man jumps on a girl and traps her in the corner of a room. His excuse, "Oh the fact that you wear provocative clothes made me do it." He is a complete prick pure and simple.

Mikey bit aislyne on the butt. she didn't ask him to do it and there was no trip to the diary room. At least mikey's apology seemed more genuine than Spirals.

I don't see how spiral's inappropriate behaviour makes her a golddigger. remember two contestants were turfed out of the Austrailian house for less.

Dont over exagerate the situation, take a step back and realise it was not attempted rape.
    Maybe it was a stupid thing to do but there was no serious intent there and she manipulated the situation cos it was Spiral to make herself look like this poor innocent sweet victim.
    Give me a break, she does dress like a tart, i know its not an excuse but she clearly gives out the signals that she well up for a flirt and a laugh.

A normal person would of just laughed it off or maybe had a quite word with Spiral saying she didnt like it and not making a big massive drama out of it.

I bet if it was Pete she would be acting a whole lot differently....

she is a golddigger.....she may not be getting compensation in the form of money but she is certainly trying to get it through sympathy and manipulation

Dont over exagerate the situation, take a step back and realise it was not attempted rape.
    Maybe it was a stupid thing to do but there was no serious intent there and she manipulated the situation cos it was Spiral to make herself look like this poor innocent sweet victim.
    Give me a break, she does dress like a tart, i know its not an excuse but she clearly gives out the signals that she well up for a flirt and a laugh.

A normal person would of just laughed it off or maybe had a quite word with Spiral saying she didnt like it and not making a big massive drama out of it.

I bet if it was Pete she would be acting a whole lot differently....

she is a golddigger.....she may not be getting compensation in the form of money but she is certainly trying to get it through sympathy and manipulation

Nobody said it was attempted rape. All aislyne had to say on the matter was that it made her feel uncomfortable. She only asked big brother to have a word with Spiral.

So what if she "dresses like a tart" That is no justification for Spiral to do what he did. His attempts at an apology was pathetic. And then his excuse for doing what he did with his "oh your disrespecting your body by the way you dress" is just bull****.

Expressing discomfort at a certain situation is not gold digging.

Nobody said it was attempted rape. All aislyne had to say on the matter was that it made her feel uncomfortable. She only asked big brother to have a word with Spiral.

So what if she "dresses like a tart" That is no justification for Spiral to do what he did. His attempts at an apology was pathetic. And then his excuse for doing what he did with his "oh your disrespecting your body by the way you dress" is just bull****.

Expressing discomfort at a certain situation is not gold digging.

I think i clearly said it wasnt justification and that she is just manipulating the situation to make herself look like a innocent victim, so the housemates and public will feel sorry for her

She has suddenly lost her confidence, she was well able to stick up for herself when she had run ins with other housmates up untill now, why act sheepish now, when she is cleary well able to stick up for herself.

And when she asked Suzie if she thinks she dresses inappropiately, that was such a contrived conversation on Ashleynes part. As if she cares if people think she dresses inappropiately, if she doesent realise by now that she dresses like a skank, when will she....
    She is just trying to gain sympathy from everyone...its pathetic

This thread is not about Spiral,its about Ashleyne, i think most people would agree that Spiral is not the sharpest tool in the box...

I can see what Ashleyne is thinking - she's been going to susie for sympathy and putting a "baby voice" saying "do you think I ask for this kind of attention? boo hoo hoo etc. I can clearly see the wheels of manipulation in motion. She was wrestling Mikey a couple of weeks ago and spinning the bottle like mad, kissing boys and girls, constantly shaking her booty...
    I'm a girl and in no way would say just because she dresses like that she deserves to be made feel uncomfortable - I just honestly think that her behaviour has been inappropriate to go around later acting the innocent. I thought the whole spiral incident was instigated by her peeping in the shower anyway - I didn't see it but that's what I heard. Nevertheless I believe she is a dubious character.

I think i clearly said it wasnt justification and that she is just manipulating the situation to make herself look like a innocent victim, so the housemates and public will feel sorry for her

How so? I mean would you rather she had said nothing to anyone and just let it happen again. How was she looking for sympathy if she went to the diary room and asked Big Brother to intervene.
    She has suddenly lost her confidence, she was well able to stick up for herself when she had run ins with other housmates up untill now, why act sheepish now, when she is cleary well able to stick up for herself.

who knows? maybe some women find a naked man jumping on them slightly embarrasing or humiliating? not being a woman I would not know,
    And when she asked Suzie if she thinks she dresses inappropiately, that was such a contrived conversation on Ashleynes part. As if she cares if people think she dresses inappropiately, if she doesent realise by now that she dresses like a skank, when will she....
    She is just trying to gain sympathy from everyone...its pathetic

She did not mention the spiral incident to susie during that conversation. you forgot to mention that when making your claim.
    This thread is not about Spiral,its about Ashleyne, i think most people would agree that Spiral is not the sharpest tool in the box...

And the reason the OP wants Aislyne out is because she is "constantly whinging." The fact that she did less whinging than nikki is the reason she is still there and nikki was evicted. yet for some reason there are those who found nikki's whining and whingeing entertaining.
    I can see what Ashleyne is thinking - she's been going to susie for sympathy and putting a "baby voice" saying "do you think I ask for this kind of attention? boo hoo hoo etc. I can clearly see the wheels of manipulation in motion. She was wrestling Mikey a couple of weeks ago and spinning the bottle like mad, kissing boys and girls, constantly shaking her booty...

welcome to the 21st Century. In order for what Spiral done to be justifyable then he would require her permission to do what he did. Spiral's view that he had a right to do what he did because of the way she dresses or acts make him look like a caveman. The spin the bottle thing was concentual, and when she reached her limit to what she would do she said "no"
    I'm a girl and in no way would say just because she dresses like that she deserves to be made feel uncomfortable - I just honestly think that her behaviour has been inappropriate to go around later acting the innocent.

Quite a contradictory statement there. She was made to feel uncomfortable therefore she was the victim. what exactly did she do that was inapproproate. What is exactly inappropriate about going to the Diary Room and asking them to interviene, especially when she might be to nervous to approach spiral after what he did.
    I thought the whole spiral incident was instigated by her peeping in the shower anyway - I didn't see it but that's what I heard. Nevertheless I believe she is a dubious character.

No she did not peep in, whoever told you that either didn't see it either or has eyesight worse than mine.

EDIT : actually putting the link in might breach the rules therefore I shall remove it, you will have to search for the video

How so? I mean would you rather she had said nothing to anyone and just let it happen again. How was she looking for sympathy if she went to the diary room and asked Big Brother to intervene.

She was looking for sympathy off the public, you know, the people that can see what happens in the diary room!!!!
    You say "let it happen again" as if Spiral was on the sex offenders list, i bet if she just said it to him, he would not do it again. It cannot be that satisfying jumping on her, there was no need for an intervention, it was not a malicious act, wrong but didnt warrant the drama.

who knows? maybe some women find a naked man jumping on them slightly embarrasing or humiliating? not being a woman I would not know,

Somehow i dont think that Ashleyne embarrasses easily, they were good friends in there and she gave off the signals that he could have a laugh with her, he wouldnt of done it to anyone else.
    It was wrong and stupid but did not deserve the drama she gave it
    She did not mention the spiral incident to susie during that conversation. you forgot to mention that when making your claim.,

Ah well, i thought it was obvious that Ashleyne was leading the conversation and asking the questions that she knew would get the required responses off susie.
    If you use your common sense you could see what she was playing at.
    She was only hoping Susie would push her to see why she was asking her why she thinks she dresses inappropiately or hoping that susie would ask around to find out why Ashleyne would think that of herself...

And the reason the OP wants Aislyne out is because she is "constantly whinging." The fact that she did less whinging than nikki is the reason she is still there and nikki was evicted. yet for some reason there are those who found nikki's whining and whingeing entertaining.

Whats your point!!!
    That lots of people didnt like Nikki over her tantrums and whinging,
    well done sherlock!!!

Billy the Squid you misunderstand my OP i think...
    Clearly from watching the footage on youtube - spiral is an inarticulate idiot but not sexual predator with terrible intentions and I think they were all messing and laughing - I think it would have been way more sinister if Jenny wasn't there too. Bad move on his part but Ashleyne choose to milk the situation. The fact she never mentioned it to Susie is inconsequential - she was playing to the cameras, acting a helpless role when she is very savvy. Remember Ashleyne scored highest on that Machavellian test for deceit and manipulation - I think she is truly showing it and it would be unwise to take her at face value.
    I want Ashleyne not because she whinges but because she is a hypocrite!!!!! in the original post I mention the hypocrisy of her disagreeing with Lea's crying in public and now she is not really whinging but actually wailing like a heffer giving birth as mentioned in a previous thread
    I want her out because she is nasty, nasty, nasty and very tiresome and frustrating viewing.
    I thought Nikki's whining was highly entertaining

Strokesfan wrote:
    Billy the Squid you misunderstand my OP i think...
    Clearly from watching the footage on youtube - spiral is an inarticulate idiot but not sexual predator with terrible intentions and I think they were all messing and laughing - I think it would have been way more sinister if Jenny wasn't there too. Bad move on his part but Ashleyne choose to milk the situation.

I don't think she milked it. all she did was go to the diary room and ask Big Brother to intervene as what spiral did made her feel very uncomfortable. When BB confronted spiral about it, it was he who created the scene, not aislyne. You have to also remember that two housemates in the austrailian version of the show were kicked out for what was believed to be inappropriate behaviour, so Endermol are going to play it really safe with this one. Big Brother could have ignored Aisleynes request for intervention if they did not believe that she was in any danger.
    The fact she never mentioned it to Susie is inconsequential - she was playing to the cameras, acting a helpless role when she is very savvy. Remember Ashleyne scored highest on that Machavellian test for deceit and manipulation - I think she is truly showing it and it would be unwise to take her at face value.

The fact that she did not tell Susie is not inconcequential as it was mentioned further up this thread that Aisleyne was using the incident to manipulate all the other housemates against spiral. She didnt even nominate him today. Why would she want to turn the whole house against one person and then nominate someone else.

As for the Macievellian test, your description of it is inaccurate. The test does not have anything to do with deceit for a start, and only measures a persons ability to manipulate a situation. Id does not determine the manipulativeness of an individual.
    I want Ashleyne not because she whinges but because she is a hypocrite!!!!! in the original post I mention the hypocrisy of her disagreeing with Lea's crying in public and now she is not really whinging but actually wailing like a heffer giving birth as mentioned in a previous thread

Lea was constantly whinging due to her paranoia. you will have to point out the instance when she was "whaling like a heiffer." I was unaware that heiffers whaled.
    I want her out because she is nasty, nasty, nasty and very tiresome and frustrating viewing.
    I thought Nikki's whining was highly entertaining

Whining is whining, either you like it or you don't. now you are yourself being hypocritical.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Whining is whining, either you like it or you don't. now you are yourself being hypocritical.

Don't agree with that at all. People can do things in different ways. Nikki was funny because she had the air of a child about her. She wasn't taken seriously and she knew that. Nikki was comedic and didn't use her whinging as an attempt to garner sympathy.

Aisleyne on the other hand is playing the victim card. Remember herself and Susie were nominated...look how she reacted. From that point on she was continuously saying how she thought people were her friends and that she's not playing a game but everyone else is. Constantly looking for sympathy. As far as I can see, Aisleyne is the biggest game player in that house. Look how quickly she realligned herself with the old housemates when she went back in. She practically turned on Jennie. Chances are Aisleyne was aware of the fact that the public don't usually take to new housemates very well.

In my opinion she's a nasty, deceitful person but thankfully she's not that good an actress and she's pretty transparent. Hopefully she'll be out soon.

(p.s: there's also no need to get so worked up btw...it's a tv show people.)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

i agree with peacypants on all points there.

before she was moved next door, she was quite happy-go-lucky. now she cries at every opportunity.
    she is completely milking the sympathy card for all it is worth. that whole episode where she was moved back into the main house was pathetic. she was told she was going back in, so i don't see why she was crying so much.
    if she is so bothered, she knows where the door is.

Advertisement