Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sharp 550SH

• 16-07-2006 3:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there does anyway have a Sharp 550sh,

if so how do you get mp3 files to play on the phone. I am saving the files on the SD card but when i put the card back in the phone the files are not showing up. Yet when I re-check the card on my comp they are definitely there.

Is there a specific folder to put the mp3 files into????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

If its anything like the W800 you have to use the disc2phone thing or do what i do, copy them over to the sounds folder and in the mp3 player create a playlist and browse to the songs add them and they will play.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I think the ringtones might have to be on the internal phone memory, not sure though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

thanks lads, its my next door neighbours phone and i am always asked about these things as if i am meant to know somehow.

I will try your suggestion Kd and i'll keep ye updated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

#Elites wrote:
    i have the phone:

if you want a .mp3 as a ringtone it HAS TO BE ON THE PHONE MEMORY!

when you connect the phone to the PC, or have the memory card insterted, just go through the folders untill you see: Music & Ringtones. thats where all audio should go.

Now on the phone to see it: Main menu>music (3rd icon from top) and let it scan for music files. and voila music!

or : Main menu>My Items>Music & Ringtones>then press RIGHT on the pad thing to access the memory card, and all your audio should be there.!

thanks man, cheers for that

Advertisement