Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

survivor series 1995

• 16-07-2006 5:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

i was just thinking back recently to the survivor series of 1995 - and how good a ppv it was particularly the wild card survivor series match with sid bulldog hbk owen douglas ahmed and razor was trying to find a clip of it online but couldnt.

kinda wish they still did stuff like that nowadays instead of some of the stupid **** they do!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

ayatollah wrote:
    i was just thinking back recently to the survivor series of 1995 - and how good a ppv it was particularly the wild card survivor series match with sid bulldog hbk owen douglas ahmed and razor was trying to find a clip of it online but couldnt.

kinda wish they still did stuff like that nowadays instead of some of the stupid **** they do!
    I think i have that one somewhere on this computer...i remember watching it a while back and it really does bring back memories of WRESTLING and not the "sports entertainment" **** we are stuck with these days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

ayatollah wrote:

I really liked the idea of that match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

fatal wrote:
    I think i have that one somewhere on this computer...i remember watching it a while back and it really does bring back memories of WRESTLING and not the "sports entertainment" **** we are stuck with these days

wouldn't be able to get that off you would you??

yeah there are plenty of really interesting matches that they could throw together now using the wild card idea - thought it was an actual real good original idea for a change!!

wonder why they only used it the once!!

kinda like the armageddon 6-man hell in a cell!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭The_g-man

http://www.silvervision.co.uk/product.asp?currency=EUR&pf_id=WTC025&sfile=1&jump=0
    93/94 series coming out in August, 95/96 should follow in a few months.

ayatollah wrote:
    wouldn't be able to get that off you would you??
    yea of course man...if i can find it lol
    il look through my pc and get back to you about it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

fatal wrote:
    yea of course man...if i can find it lol
    il look through my pc and get back to you about it

sweet as a nut!!

i've been trying to get hold of some of the more recent goings on on the net seeing as how i dont have sky sports - saw that catch up show on sunday morning - still the load of kak it always was!!!

ayatollah wrote:
    sweet as a nut!!

i've been trying to get hold of some of the more recent goings on on the net seeing as how i dont have sky sports - saw that catch up show on sunday morning - still the load of kak it always was!!!
    you can just download each of the shows along with ppvs only hours after they are aired..that what I do.Pm me if you wanna know the site that I get it all from...it was another boards member that told me all about it

i have looked through my wrestling clips and cannot find it man.however i have asked a number of sources to try and hook me up with it so hopefully in a few days i will have links for you

Advertisement