Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

voda or 3

• 16-07-2006 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

i'm getting bill pay either the motorola L7 on voda or the V3X Razor on 3 it would be the entry package on both any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Razr V3x on 3. Its a very good phone(I have one) and Vodafone are a ripoff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

cooperguy wrote:
    Razr V3x on 3. Its a very good phone(I have one) and Vodafone are a ripoff
    took the words out of my mouth

3 for sure

there very cheap
    but i hope your not a fan of roaming unless its the UK because at the moment its crap outside the UK
    other than that 3 are brilliant

im on the €25 a month package and as you can tell am very pleased

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Dont want to sound like I'm repeating myself but seeing as 3 are doing the 6280 on pre pay for 199, I wouldn'tr bother with a motorola.

SDooM wrote:
    Dont want to sound like I'm repeating myself but seeing as 3 are doing the 6280 on pre pay for 199, I wouldn'tr bother with a motorola.
    i dont know were you got that €199 but 3ireland.ie says its €279 for the nokia 6280 on 3pay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

vodafones 3g network is brutal outside of heavily crowded areas, i.e Town, shopping centres etc
    i get no 3g signal at home, and i live in blanchardstown village, or in my brothers house in Lucan or mnay other housing areas outside dublin (various relatives and friends house around dublin), its absolute crap.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

My apologies, that was a mistype, my point still stands, Motorolas have a much higher return rate than nokia, samsung, or sony where I work.

lol bad mistype
    you brought up my hopes for nothing

and another thing about 3 is that they have the best coverage in the republic of ireland because they have 78% 3G coverage (probably more because they said that in february) and 100% 2.5g coverage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

If your only going to use the phone in Ireland and dont text to anyone abroad then 3 are the best at the moment.

or if you only txt certain networks abroad pain i know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

Thats my only problem with them , if they had the same texting agreements and roaming charges as they did with VF then they would be the best mobile network by far. They have had a year now !!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement