Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stop saying babes.........

Options
  • 16-07-2006 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭

Babes.....babe......

I think this is my most hated word of all time now.........
    Everytime i hear someone say it i just cringe, especially Imogen and nappy rash face ash.
    Is there anything more annoying in the house....
    This might stem from my hatred of Grace who was the instigater in this trend.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

totally agree

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

It is annoying, like a few years ago Michelle saying chicken all the time. Ill educated fools.

Grace saying fierce never caught on, thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

Yeh it's doing my head in too! And they're all sayin it now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

It is annoying, like a few years ago Michelle saying chicken all the time. Ill educated fools.

Grace saying fierce never caught on, thankfully.

ahhhhh "fierce" bad memories,
    Jesus, i really hated her, looking at that word actually stressed me out for a second.
    Too much reality TV me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Fierce was actually stolen from Tyra Banks' reality tv show America's Next Top Model where everybody was FIERCE!!!!
    Babe and babes wrecks my head!!! I loved Lisa cos she was such a knack!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Lexus1976

I loved Lisa cos she was such a knack!

Lisa was a muppet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

yeah doin my head in as well

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

Lexus1976 wrote:
    I loved Lisa cos she was such a knack!

Lisa was a muppet!

Exactly!! That's what I fcuking loved about her. It was so funny when Russell Brand (so annoying!!) said you could replace her in the house with a packet of cigarettes with fúck written on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Exactly!! That's what I fcuking loved about her. It was so funny when Russell Brand (so annoying!!) said you could replace her in the house with a packet of cigarettes with fúck written on it!

haha I miss Lisa.

Am I the only one who likes the ****in interesting characters? lisa was the biggest knacker ever - so what, she was entertaining. WHY DID YOU IDIOTS VOTE HER OUT? It's the same with Nikki. Do you want this to be the most boring BB ever? It's turning out that way. Next you'll vote off Pete..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Has Glynn ever said "babe" ... apart from {Welsh accent} "I love that film babe, it made me hungry & horny".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

6th wrote:
    Has Glynn ever said "babe" ... apart from {Welsh accent} "I love that film babe, it made me hungry & horny".

I dont think Glyn has ever said "babe", it wouldn't sound right coming out in that dreary welsh accent, i think the word is reserved to the people that think there kind of cool and in a kind of clique

I havent seen the film Babe and dont think i will ever now cos of this word and of the negative associations i have with it.

sad, i know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Imogen is seriously boring me to death.

Advertisement