Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jayne

Options
  • 16-07-2006 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭

Jayne just spat into her drink then took a sip

she also asked what does ejected mean

shes is quite possibly the most revolting/stupid, women ever to feature on BB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I f*cking hate that woman, I'd love to belt her with a lead pipe and I'm not violent. She is disgusting, even to look at, she's repulsive.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

SpAcEd OuT wrote:
    lol damn I missed that!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

Did i just see Jayne picking her nose and flickin it around in the classroom challenge!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

She's so stipid & annoying & crude that I'm wondering if she's got some sort of other agenda while she's in there.
    Maybe a reporter for some trashy mag or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I reckon she's a mole. Look how many times she's broken the rules. Dawn got chucked out quicker than a hot snot yet this vile yoke is still there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

I like her, she makes that house interesting!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I cannot stand her... She actually turns my stomach and I'm not exagerating :( She is an absolute slob... and a total skanger and the fact that she's responsible for Nikki's departure makes my blood boil... BB should have just evicted someone else regardless of the vote count.. She was the star of the show and now we're left with a load of boring bastards to look at... I haven't watched it since Nikki left.. I'v lost interest now :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

SpAcEd OuT wrote:

The problem being?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Did anybody see the clip of her drinking wine that had spilled in the grass through a straw?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I cannot stand Jayne either, she makes my blood boil too. Seriously, I would have to beat her down with a lead pipe too, she has to be the most irritating person to be shown on tv ever, she's fat, stupid, acts like a twenty something year old, when in fact she is 37, she is foul mouthed, she talks to loud, she irritates the other housemates, but she thinks they still like her.

Did anyone she her trying to comfort Pete? He wouldn't even look at her.

She is a fat, brain dead retard, who I SERIOUSLY would take pleasure killing, in fact, I'd be happy to spend time in jail just for stickin her a nice left hook in the jaw, would give me an amazing feeling of joy, happiness, and pleasure that out measures all possible sexual acts. (not with her obviously)

• Advertisement

BaZmO* wrote:
    Did anybody see the clip of her drinking wine that had spilled in the grass through a straw?
    Filthy coont...

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Misty Moon

Did anyone she her trying to comfort Pete? He wouldn't even look at her.

Thought that was a very well-edited piece of television. One minute you have Aisleyne chatting to someone (Jenny maybe?) outside saying that Pete will come and talk when he's ready but needs some time to himself first. Cut to Pete in the bedroom with Jayne insisting on talking to him and keeping on and on at him even though he was completely unresponsive and really looked like he wanted to be on his own for a while. Glyn was hovering in the background and I thought for a while he might come to Pete's rescue somehow but I think he lost his nerve.

Also thought it was hilarious the way Susie took control of the food on last night's highlights show and when Jayne came over and offered to help just sent her packing and said that she was taking care of it with Imogen and didn't need anyone else messing it up. Susie is just not going to take any more of Jayne's nonsense I think, she looks completely fed up of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

BaZmO* wrote:

Thats was hillarious!

i dont mind jayne too much anymore. i used to really not like her but now i just cant help but laugh at her.

the fact that its her fault that Nikki is gone is awful. but Nikki really liked jayne so that kind of eases it a bit for me. i wouldnt mind if she stays in a bit longer as there is no one else doing much entertaining in there at the mo.

Spiral 'yeah' is funny and him and jayne are the only ones with any spark to them.

the rest of the housemates are a big old yaawwwwwwnnnn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

How is it Jayne's fault that Nikki is gone?

It might have been her fault nikki was up for eviction, but that's it. Surely it's nikki's own fault that she's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,027 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

I also hate the filthy pig. She's absolutely vile. Her noxious emissions are ay too much, even when it's obvious she's offending people, she keeps on emitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Why has nobody made the comparison yet?

harryenfieldstelevisionprog_1.jpg

BaZmO* wrote:
    Why has nobody made the comparison yet?

harryenfieldstelevisionprog_1.jpg

My God... Its uncanny lol :D

Cactus Col wrote:
    How is it Jayne's fault that Nikki is gone?

It might have been her fault nikki was up for eviction, but that's it. Surely it's nikki's own fault that she's gone.

She fueled Nikki's dislike of Aisleyne and her lovesickness over Pete, this contributed to Nikki's downfall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

She's just disgusting to watch. The first time I saw her in the main house she was going to about how she can't stand people with no manners while simultaneously spraying bits of food out of her mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

She reminds me of Kathy Bates in the movie Misery.

• Advertisement

Did you see her shove a whole banana into her gob, then chew and swallow in about 2 seconds flat, disgusting.

How come she can eat in there and nobody else is allowed?

Also, eating cake while "exercising". I detest her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

she makes my skin crawl. disgusting.fat.minger.obnoxious.vile.obese.bitch.dumb.
    and michael her little pet, he disgusts me. spiral is a little cockroach and i cant stand him. ever since leah and nicky got evicted ive all but stopped watching BB. pete or any of the originals should win

Advertisement