Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pissed off with 3V

Options
  • 16-07-2006 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Viktor

Ok I've just spent the whole ****ing week trying to get a 3v voucher.

I tried every shop they have listed in clonmel and half of those listed for waterford, everyhwere I got give me the same BS either:

A. The machine is broken
    or
    B. They got rid of the machine and dont sell 3v vouchers anymore

I'm sick to death of trying to find these bloody things :mad:

Does anyone know anyplace in Tipperary, Waterford or Limerick that definitely sells them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Te Spar shop in Ferrybank has never given me any hassle when gettingvouchers, I also use a shop in lombard street, can't remember the name it's just opposite the ladbrokes shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Just go into an internet cafe....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

ThrownAway wrote:
    Just go into an internet cafe....
    Why??

Why??
    They do them there

All internet cafes?? I would have thought it was up to each place independantly, in which case its hardly guarenteed...

• Advertisement

Fair enough..I never had a problem with them

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

All internet cafes?? I would have thought it was up to each place independantly, in which case its hardly guarenteed...
    Yeah.. I don't do them in my internet café.

Oh.. and do people only get upset about regional specific questions when they are about Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Day-wanna-wonga

3V? Is that a bogger thing?

3V? Is that a bogger thing?
    :D

Eh..yes, yes it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Viktor

Te Spar shop in Ferrybank has never given me any hassle when gettingvouchers, I also use a shop in lombard street, can't remember the name it's just opposite the ladbrokes shop

Thanks man, I'll check those out for sure, Ferrybank Spar is one of the few places in waterford I havent tried :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I have the same problem in Galway. I had to give up and just go back to gazing at ebay longingly...

Permanent TSB ftw folks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

The 24hr shop up on Thomas Street in Waterford does em too afaik, no guarantees though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I can't buy off ebay using them sh!t 3v:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Plug wrote:
    I can't buy off ebay using them sh!t 3v:mad:

You can preload the paypal with 3V just before buying.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Walk into a bank, buy one there. Permanent TSB's do them. Great yokes these 3vs. *nods*

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

They do them in chawkes in castletroy too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭raheny red

Anyone know where to get one in the Raheny/Coolock area? I've also had problems trying to get some. :):)

Also, I think I've misplaced the card in my house somewhere anyone know where it could be? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

raheny red wrote:
    Also, I think I've misplaced the card in my house somewhere anyone know where it could be? :D
    Try the cabinet in the living room in behind the old ice bucket.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

do all permanent tsb's sell them??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,167 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I don't think any of them do, its just in associaton with PTSB. You'd need to check www.3v.ie or ring the 3v helpline.

3V is dead man! Wirecard is the way to go!!! Only costs a euro compared to 3V's €5

See here

Advertisement